Sunbed with built in vibro plates?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaz19k

Reaction score
Hi could anyone please advise me where I can hire these for commercial use I saw them a while ago but can't seem to find them and also the best place to hire sunbeds any advice would be grateful thanks 💋

Omg u can't believe these even exist!

But then I can't believe vibro plates are still being sold.

I assume you have tried everyone's friend ... Google?

I can't help but a client today told me about these as she has just done a course on these and apparently it gives you a better tan.. She looks no different in size, tone or colour! Her words were it was a complete waste of money

I can't help but a client today told me about these as she has just done a course on these and apparently it gives you a better tan.. She looks no different in size, tone or colour! Her words were it was a complete waste of money

A vibrio plate doesn't make you lose weight or tone up. All it does is shake the fat apart so its easier to burn off during a workout. A vibrio plate will only make someone with fat Wobblies. X

There are different types of vibro plates, working slightly different. I myself did a course as a test for my boss. She wanted to see what difference it made for someone who does no other exercise (lazy I know).
I was measured before and after 10 sessions of 10 mins. I am a size 10 and I lost 2-3 lbs and around 6 1/2 inches. ( I can't remember exactly).
My mum also used it and her legs definately firmed up and her dimply cellulite went ( I was jealous she had less than me) she then went to purchase her own from a shopping channel with the results lasting. I can tell this as its since broke and now months down the line her wobbly, dimply legs are back :)
I have no idea about tanning ones though?

Ladies in my salon are loving the vibration plate. They say it gives them energy, cellulite has gone, lost inches (not weight), improved core strength.

Mostly older ladies use it. It's not a quick easy way to loose weight for sure.

I haven't heard or seen the sun bed/ vibration plate though. That doesn't sound appealing to me :/

I used these twice before and had a session of 30 each time, about 7 months apart and really noticed a difference ! At the time I was trying to eat healthier but not great, wasnt going to the gym etc and my wobbly legs and bum toned more and less cellulite on both.. Didn't lose weight just felt and looked more toned.

Also had a sunbed after ever 3rd one for like 8 mins and felt it helped.. I don't tan so just waste my money on sunbed a tbh but left feeling good and the slight colour I did get lasted longer than usual sunbed colours.

Its due to the vibration plate circulating all your blood to the surface then when you tan it takes to the skin easier.x

There is a difference between vibration plates and power plates, we have vibration plates in our salon, have been open 16 months and our clients swear by them used regularly they do tone and reduce cellulite and they are fab for people with back and knee problems that can't exercise properly x

Gyms dont have them and personal trainers don't tell clients to use them.

They are useful for pro level athletes targeting core muscles.

But I am so sceptical of them! It's like Lipo machines that say to be used with a good diet and regular exercise. Maybe the diet and exercise helps.

Gyms dont have them and personal trainers don't tell clients to use them.

They are useful for pro level athletes targeting core muscles.

But I am so sceptical of them! It's like Lipo machines that say to be used with a good diet and regular exercise. Maybe the diet and exercise helps.

My gym has one :)! But unlike salon ones that you go in for 10 mins you only go on for like 30 secs per position coz its so intense!

Also in reference to the OP I considered hiring one for home use before and just found a website on google.. I'm sure it was £75 for 4 weeks for the flabelos machine x

My gym has one, it's booked constantly. It doesn't replace exercise, and I don't believe a 10 min session is equivalent to 60 mins in the gym, but it definitely does something. All that wobbling and sending you off balance.

Thanks does any one know any decent places to hire or lease them please x

I train daily running and cycling and i also use vibrocise machine ( a company that set up vibrocise business they have 3 machines and offer 4 weeks unlimited use for 40 pounds)
I use it 3 times a week only a 10 min session and i can say it certainly helps tone and help to get rid of cellulite .

Its always busy and not just old ladies there are all age groups and its used by the local rugby team so cant be all that bad!

Its obviously like anything out there its not everyones cup of tea , but from my point of view works for me as being a mum and working full time i cant always get to a gym ....:wink2:

Latest posts

Back