Sunbed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruc123

Reaction score
Does anyone have any ideas on how they are going to manage social distancing etc in sunbed salon when we eventually allowed to reopen. Someone has a space from me in my salon and is worried how we going to manage..

Does anyone have any ideas on how they are going to manage social distancing etc in sunbed salon when we eventually allowed to reopen. Someone has a space from me in my salon and is worried how we going to manage..

Sadly skin cancer shops are probably going to be the easiest to open.

Appointment only. Explain policies by text beforehand. Pay before arrival. Door open with you behind the glass of the door, them walking straight into the sunbed room, door open as nobody will be there to see and they won’t have to touch the handles or just clean after. You lock door and go in back.

Auto turn offs or they will be there all day and won’t get rid of them haha.

Then same route in the way out.

I’ve been infected before with a disease in full PPE so I will either start with a staggered one client per 7 days or one per 4hrs so after 3hrs I can go in and disinfect the surfaces any droplets will have fallen into.

Wish lashes and brows was this easy!

Latest posts

Back