Sunbeds for pale skin?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You will see that some of the above posts have been edited ... please remember an important SG rule:

Reply to others how you would like them to reply to you
This is possibly THE most important of all commandments here. We have a low tolerance for members who show disrespect to others (even if the disrespect is somehow warranted). Rude and thoughtless posts are the fastest way to make you look like a right ass in front of the world. Its also a quick way to find yourself on the wrong side of a ban. If you can't say it nicely, go Facebook it.

Back on topic please.

Thanks.

Not 'some', but 'one' of mine.

If I was being condescending and was wrong I would want to be corrected, as I'd find it embarrassing. There's a lot of really snarky comments on this forum that don't seem to get edited, which is a bit odd.

Tbh this is one of the reasons I stopped using this site the past few months! Constant bickering, interference and moderators taking sides. You can never get a question answered without it going off topic!!

Bets on this very comment getting removed/edited...

Not 'some', but 'one' of mine.

If I was being condescending and was wrong I would want to be corrected, as I'd find it embarrassing. There's a lot of really snarky comments on this forum that don't seem to get edited, which is a bit odd.

Tbh this is one of the reasons I stopped using this site the past few months! Constant bickering, interference and moderators taking sides. You can never get a question answered without it going off topic!!

Bets on this very comment getting removed/edited...

As has been said by the Moderators and others many times before, if you find a post offensive or out of line, please hit the report button and we can look into the matter on your behalf and deal accordingly.

Meantime, I can assure you that the Moderators act fairly and do not "take sides", nor can they have eyes everywhere, as they have other things to do outside volunteering their time freely to moderate this site ... this is where other geeks can assist with reporting anything they feel ought to be checked out.

... so back to the subject in hand please or alternatively, if your questions have been answered sufficiently, the thread can be closed.

right, i know this is a while ago this was posted but honestly, i use sunebds, i do it safely, once twice max every week to keep it topped up. Sometimes i forget, its a wlk in salon not appointment. so it just walk in whenever i feel i want a bit of a top up ANYWAYS sorry anyways there are people out here, 14 year olds even, smoking packs of cigarettes a day. 80% of people smoke or occasionally smoke. People out here drinking every night, cant go a night with out beer or a glass of wine. you could even google, do grapes give you cancer and it will probabley say yes. If you walk around in new york and breath in youve probaley got cancer. there are worse things than tannign beds. and they are actually very benfical to people, i personally work from home, i get in my car do the family shop in a supermarket, obviously i go out but the majority of my time is indoors, wether at home, in shops, if walking my dogs im fully covered to keep warm, so my skin doesnt get much sun, tanning beds are a great way for me to get my ESSENTIAL vitamin d. There are also many other benfits of tanning beds like LOOSING WEIGHT so lets stop this stigma with tannign beds, use them safely slowly and sensibly etc. like ANYHTING in this world. e.g. drinking in moderation. tan in moderation.

i dont smoke, i dont drink, my skin barely gets sun. using a sunbed once a week which gives me vitamin d and other benfits isnt that bad lets be honest. focus on people smoking apcks of cigarettes EVERYDAY in broad daylight with kids walking around. No one under the age of 18 can tan in sunbeds so everyone is adults. can make there own descions, no one is forcing them

As the OP hasn’t logged into Salon Geek since 2013, I’ll close this thread.

At the end of the day, everyone will have their own opinions about the safety of sunbed use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back