Sunbeds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
In our shop we have a large upstairs which is not being utilised and have been toying with the idea of having sunbeds up there and would like any info opinions or advice.
We are debating with Profit share or lease or just to buy them, then also which to go for i.e. stand up or lie down. What sort of returns have you found in your shops if you have had them installed there?

Any advice would be much appreciated as our business is Hair and i don’t like going into something blind.

Regards

Adele.

We found that we didnt make much at all on our sunbed. Luckily we did a profit share, so we didnt end up paying for a machine which wasnt used that much.

Profit share is a good way of trying it out before committing. You could always buy at a later date if you were doing well with the profit share.

i cant help as far as how to do it but I know for alot of people they like to do a cocktail. 15 mins in bed and mystic. Where I am mystics are getting more and more popular as we are getting more concerned about our skin. Just an idea but airbrush tanning may be something to look into also.

why not lease to start as it can be a big outlay and if your not 100% sure you dont want equipment just hanging around.

But as a beauty therapist aswell i would maybe think about leasing a sun shower booth as its got non as the nastys asociated with "sunbeds" and people love the instant tan consept.

hope it helps!

Latest posts

Back