sundrench tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi hun if you feel brave enough , i hope you wear trousers though , just incase, lol

Do you have their phone number please as i am interested
Cheers
Norah

hi i cant remember it but it is on the website hope this helps

dee said:
hi hun if you feel brave enough , i hope you wear trousers though , just incase, lol

LOL :lol:
PM me if you need a model to practise on, even streaky beats milk bottle!

Flanakat
x

hi i have just ordered the heavenly bodies training video for £20, at least then i will have some idea wot i am meant to be doing , lol

hi i have just ordered the heavenly bodies training video for £20, at least then i will have some idea wot i am meant to be doing , lol,

for twnty quid i might aswell get it seeing as i have saved so much on the kit itself ,

Hi dee, whats the website add for heavenly bodies? also have you got the video yet if so is it any good? thanks hun. I received my sample from sundrench and definately think i will invest in their system may be in August they were extremely efficient too x

hi everyone , some of you r not getting training wat about your insurance?? im doin my vtct in tanning and then a short course in spray tanning at brentwood that will cover me for insurance so how comes u dont need training???how do u get insurance ?

Hi em, when you doing your training at Brentwood are you doing the 14th July?

no didnt get in that one, i put a deposit done for my eyetreatments course to start in september but i cant get down there wat with my other half workin late so jackie the principle said she should release anew date for it next week then hopefully my deposit will pay 4 it , im at the academy thursday nite so ill let u know if they give me a date xx

Yeah if you definately could i think that will be the next course i do got to get some together first though its all costing me a bomd !! x

hi , i have looked at my insurance, and it says i can do tanning ,including airbrush, but it also says i can cut hair and stuff, which is ok for me as i was a hairdresser(not sure about those that arnt) lol

hi dee i m gona get professional beauty insurance it says all wat u can be insured for but if someone makes a claim you have to prove and give them your certificate otherwise its not valid thats wat they told me ???

ooh right i am gonna definatley have to get on a training course then !!

phone them to make sure?

Having followed this thread and the other one on the Wanted forum, I ordered the system from Sundrench on Wed 1.00pm and received it Thurs 10.00am. My 2 daughters and I spend a fortune between us on spray tans over the year cos we are Type I and never go brown in the sun. So we figured if we can get the hang of it we're on a winner! Daughter no. 2 did my legs on Fri, I didn't exfoliate cos I thought she'd make a mess of them and then I'd only have to suffer streaky legs for a few days. The colour is very good, we are all pleased with it, and yes she did make a mess! Lol! I did hers yesterday and they are not too bad (not as bad as mine) I think we will have to do some training tho. A good site to look at for technique is the sunless.com forum there are some excellent posts on how to do it. However their system although HVLP is possibly more sophisticated than the £99 Sundrench one. Has anyone done training on this particular model?
In the meantime we r gonna keep trying!
Good luck with yours everyone!
Liz

hi does anyone know if sudo let you do there training course without buying there machine, coz i am gonna have to do a course now if my innsurance is gonna be void if i dont,

Hi
I am a sundrench user but jneed training to get insurance for it and I rang Mk as they were offering but only if you buy one of their kits
I was told this by MK one stop
I am also looking for training so if any one has a contact please let me know

Jill

I rang them today and you can book training for £75.00 but they are based in Stockport - bit too far from Somerset for me!
Liz

One tip I will give you is take the time to rub in moisturiser preferably the same make as your tan onto hands, little bit on elbows, knees, ankles and bottom of feet to make sure tan does not go into dry blobs of brown. I moisturise the inside of the hands at the end of the tanning and wipe of with tissue so the hands are not stained in any way, make customer aware no tan on them, if they go brown later it is because they are messing with themselves!! Do the whole tan first, then use a towelling mitten to lightly dab drips etc, it also gives you chance to see it you have missed anywhere. Some spray machines have somewhere you can tighten the nozzle, so less spray is coming out. It is trail and error and practice, practice practice! Stay away from feet and hands only do light spray. What are you using for screens, cos I have just designed and had a portable cubicle made, available from the beg August. I was fed up of looking unprofessional and worrying about overspray in peoples homes!! Great for salons too. Take a look on website www.spraytancubicle.com !! It is so quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back