sundrench

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hi i know a few of u got that sundrench spray tanning how u getting on with it ??xx

emmalouisa said:
hi i know a few of u got that sundrench spray tanning how u getting on with it ??xx
I didnt buy the system because the machine is a modified airpainting system buy I do love the colour. I am going to buy the solution alone so I can put it in what ever gun I get.

Well I Am Still Loving It!!!! And So Are My Clients!!! The Tan Is A Fab Colour Not Orangy At All! I Am Still Doing It At £15 On A Trial Basis And Clients Are Still Coming.....every One Is Raving About It Lol!!!

hi

where r u doing it in your clients homes?? have u one of those booths yet??

aLL THE BOOTHS WERE SOLD OUT SO I NEED TO REORDER ONE. SO FAR I HABE BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH TO DO IT IN SHOWER CUBICLES.........THEN WHEN I AM FINISHED A QUICK BLAST WITH THE SHOWER AND ANY TRACE OF OVERSPRAY IS GONE!

diesel1978 said:
aLL THE BOOTHS WERE SOLD OUT SO I NEED TO REORDER ONE. SO FAR I HABE BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH TO DO IT IN SHOWER CUBICLES.........THEN WHEN I AM FINISHED A QUICK BLAST WITH THE SHOWER AND ANY TRACE OF OVERSPRAY IS GONE!
Hi Ya, did you buy the Kit from Sundrench the £99 one?

ok wondered if it would all wash away how about the overspray on their feet do they turn darker as they keep sayin there is loadsa overspray??

Yes It Was The Sundrench One For £99!!!
I Have Not Had The Feet Turn Darker At All And Certainly Have'nt Had Loads Of Overspray......but When I First Used The Machine Had It Set So The Spray Came Out Really Fast And I Suppose That Could Ave Produced More Overspray

cool glad its worked out for you im savin my pennies to order it xx

any idea how long the colour lasted on your clients?
Alli

hi i had a sample and it lasted about 5 days like other tans really xx

Hi
Couldn't get over to Stockport for the Sundrench training but you really need it to get the best out of the system SO...
Booked training with United Beauty for 25.00 plus vat 2.30 hrs
Greet training by Kelly only 2 on course so plenty of time to answer Q/A.
Basic kit the very same peice of kit as Sundrench and yes they also have had it adapted as sundrench has.
Lotion on offer until end of August buy 2 litre get a 3rd litre free 49.99 plus vat each
Kit included paper pants caps uv nail enamel 3 x 3 types of lotions 1 litre of solution plus a pop up screen and 2 holdals for the kit.
Kit and refil bits and bobs to be ordered at Sallys approx 48 hrs delivery will not be holding products in store as yet? :rolleyes:
FANTASTIC TRAINING COURSE :p but still prefere Sundrench solution more natural colour

Jill :cool:

Latest posts

Back