sundrench

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hi a few months ago we were talking about spray tanning with sundrench i know a few of you briught sundrench and wondered how u were getting on with it????

Hi
Really good, very pleased with colour and application
Unable to get to Stockport for training so did a course with United Beauty
which uses the very same machine.
The course was really good. Kelly the trainer showed us lots and let us use her kit lots of info and tips Fantastic value for money lots of extra bits to buy eg. throwaway thongs, uv nail sealer, caps, before and after creams a really nice pinapple cream to take of darker areas ie feet and palms of hands and a certificate course cost 28.00 approx no pressure to buy their kit 500 on the day or 600 afterwards. United Beauty kit also included a overspray screen that was portable. The lotion was too light for me and I am quite light skinned prefered the Sundrench colour looks like you are tanned had lots of good coments about my tan and where I had been on holiday lol. :o
For anyone thinking about it Sundrench is a great buy

Hope this helps
Jill :biggrin:

thanxs jill united beauty r doing a course near me next week i was tryin to find out if it was a similar compressor im gonna try and book it up xxdo you spray them in the bath???

Hiya! I bought the sundrench machine and lotion. Also did the course with United Beauty, it is the exact same machine as discussed previously. I like the Sundrench and am more than happy with it. Are you planning on spraying on a mobile basis? They also do a canopy same as united beauty. I work from home so I have rigged up a shower curtain which hangs on a normal curtain track, it runs round a corner of my room, and so I can just pull it into position and have the client stand in the corner with a black towel on the floor. Any overspray (there's not a lot) goes on the curtain and I stick it in the washing machine. Dead easy!
Liz

dizzydupe said:
Hiya! I bought the sundrench machine and lotion. Also did the course with United Beauty, it is the exact same machine as discussed previously. I like the Sundrench and am more than happy with it. Are you planning on spraying on a mobile basis? They also do a canopy same as united beauty. I work from home so I have rigged up a shower curtain which hangs on a normal curtain track, it runs round a corner of my room, and so I can just pull it into position and have the client stand in the corner with a black towel on the floor. Any overspray (there's not a lot) goes on the curtain and I stick it in the washing machine. Dead easy!
Liz
Hi Liz, thats a really good idea very cost effective and easy x

Anyone got a contact for United Beauty? Do they operate in Scotland?
Sounds like the course is very good value.

I nearly went on the course in Stockport but the woman was so off hand that I decided not to continue.

Latest posts

Back