Sunless Solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsTania

Reaction score
Has anyone trained or bought kit with sunless solutions,I can't seem to find much about them on here x

Hi i trained with sunless solutions and i bought a kit whilst on the course, im happy with the tan and also with the kit that i bought with them but if im honest and if i had the option again i probably wouldnt train with them again. hth xx

can i ask what it was about the training that has made you feel that way? x

i just didnt think the training was thorough enough and have had to chase them twice afterwards 1 for the you tube videos that they said would help us after training (which to be honest were completely different from the way i was taught) and 2 for my certificate and each time i have chased them for something it has literally taken a week or more to even get a reply from them, the trainer her self was lovely and i love the solution but i feel that ladies on here have actually taught me more. For some people there type of training may be ok but i like to come away knowing all i need too and i didnt feel that way with them. xx

Hi

I am a trainer for Sunless Solutions and I never leave a student unless they are feeling 100% confident! I always ask at the end. I am sorry Sally that you felt this way after your training, I will pass your comments over to our head office. Our training can be held in various locations around the country or you can have somebody like myself come to your home. The office has been very busy of late what with professional beauty taking place and the NEC this weekend I know that the ladies there have been very rushed off their feet with the demand. There is now a lovely lady called Lisa-Jane at head office who is just taking over the training department and if you or anyone would like any further information then I know she would only be too happy to answer any questions, I also am happy for anyone to PM me if they have any questions about Sunless products or training. It really is a lovely solution and they have some great clients and products there. :)

I trained with sunless solutions I had their one-one training. I would definatly choose them again the lady that trained me was called zoey and she was fab, even now if I have a question il just give her a text and she texts back. I also love the tan, drys quick and lasts long, have never had any complaints x the pic is of me with 10% tan, 10% I use on 95% of my customers it's great! Xx the sunless solutions girls are fab also so lovely x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336585446.901494.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336585446.901494.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 622
Thanks everyone,I'm waiting on a email back to find out the availability of training dates but I think I'm purchasing kit from a different supplier purely because there's much more in the kit than what sunless solutions are offering, shame really as I would've preferred to have it all from the same company.. Tan looks lovely though, I might see if I can get a sample of it to try :)

Hiya

I have booked my training with them for Monday :)

Yeh if u give them a call they'll send you free samples x x

Those of you who've purchased their kit, which machine do you have and anyone know which is on par with the TS50?

Hiya ladies, I've got two clients Saturday that are quite pale, would sunless 10% be too dark. Is the 8% very light and pointless a I'm not too sure as I normally use xen tan which is just the one colour for all but won't get my delivery in time x

I would say 10%. I don't bother buying 8 anymore most of my clients have 12 14 16% I buy the booster drops and just bottles of 10 %then mix whatever shade they want. X

Use the 10% just do a lighter spray and spray half as much on the face to what you'd usually do (I usually do 4 so just do 2) that way they won't feel too dark. X

Not had chance to try the sunless sample yet but all the extras (exfoliation scrub, barrier cream & moisturiser are lovely! im definitely buying these!) x

Thank you for your replies :) x

Just one word from me,Fab! ;)

I'm doing one 2 one training with Sunless on Friday. I can honestly say that so far they have been absolutely fantastic. Leela who works for them has been more than helpful and has already answered a million questions from me! I'm really looking forward to starting spray tanning and if the company is anything to go by so far then I'm more than impressed. I'll let you know how I get on! xx

I'm doing one 2 one training with Sunless on Friday. I can honestly say that so far they have been absolutely fantastic. Leela who works for them has been more than helpful and has already answered a million questions from me! I'm really looking forward to starting spray tanning and if the company is anything to go by so far then I'm more than impressed. I'll let you know how I get on! xx

Leela is lovely, I've contacted her a couple of times regarding a query about placing an order & she's really helpful & has gotten back to me straight away. x

Hi,

Or thank you very much for the lovely comments, I love my job and im soooo passionate about Sunless Solutions because I believe in it the solutions are fantastic and we get such fantastic feedback from it, it makes my job easier!!!! If anyone needs information or help at anytime please feel fre to contact myself [email protected]

xx

Does anyone know what the machine model numbers are in the sunless solution kits? I'm getting totally confused with them all lol. Some companies are stating the model numbers where as others are using names for their different machines. Thanks xx

Latest posts

Back