Suntana After Dark?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bella bee

Reaction score
hi, has anyone tried the suntana after dark blackberry, i had used the dark tan chocolate on a friend but she said she would lke it to be darker and just wondered how the after dark turned out and did clients like it? thanks x

I have a sample here that I'm dying to try out. Nobody has taken me up my offer though lol. If it's anything like the usual Suntana solutions I'm sure it'll be lovely x

Cheers. I thought that the dark would have been dark enough but she likes to be darker, was just checking as didnt know how much darker it would be, think I might get sample bottle and see if she likes that one thanks x

Hi.
I have a friend who I use the 14% on. It looks lovely. I normally wear a 12% & that looks dark on me but would venture to the 14% maybe in the summer. It is dark but not totally un-natural looking. I will try to post a picture on for you.x

The after dark solution is lovely. I've been using it since it came out a couple of months ago and all my ladies who like to be that bit darker love the results. Nice and dark but not at all fake looking. Fades really well and smells good too x

I sampled it yesterday on my friend and she absolutely loves it!!

thanks for replies sounds good, cant wait to try it out and see it, i do love the other ones so hope this one is as good as the others :)x

Sampled the after dark on myself tonight. I love it! Lovely colour and smells gorgeous! Would recommend. :)

I normally wear a 12% & that looks dark on me but would venture to the 14% maybe in the summer. It is dark but not totally un-natural looking.
g.gif

Can't see a photo Elaine? I would love to see x

These are my white bits the next day! :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332487571.638426.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332487571.638426.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,160
Are you staying with Suntana then tezzajezza? It's a lovely colour btw x

Are you staying with Suntana then tezzajezza? It's a lovely colour btw x

Possibly! Although I've still got a few samples to test! Want to see what the fade off is like too. Thank you xxx

Latest posts

Back