Suntana Rapid Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marinatoch

Reaction score
I've had this on for almost 4 hours now and the colour has not really changed. Is it correct that it will continue to develop after I wash off ? I don't want too dark but feel very light right now - any advice please.

4 hours should give you around a 10% / medium tan (or maybe a little bit lighter) although the final colour will not show till the following day. You will probably still feel very pale after you shower it off but it will continue to deepen after your shower.

If its still pale try turning your gun down a little to let a little more out as the solution is thicker and I find if I forget to turn it down its not as dark.

I'll leave it a bit longer, I did a fairly light coat, didn't realise it was different. Might wait another hour or so.

I also found the guide colour not very dark - anyone else find it difficult to see where they have sprayed ?

Yes it has got quite a light guide colour. It does give a nice very natural looking colour but I found it wasn't dark enough for a lot of my customers. I also found the solution went off (green) very quickly. Anyone else had this problem? It's never happened with any other Suntana solutions.

I've been using OMG and not overly impressed with fade off so I've been trying others. Suntana sent a sample box and I was impressed with how dark the 12 was and fade off was pretty good. Had high hopes for the rapid tan, hoping to avoid sleeping in it, but might have to revert to original solutions - can anyone recommend any other rapid tans ?

Now been on for 6 hours - looks about 8 % at best, feeling disappointed

I love fake bake 60 minute tan. Leave for an hour for a gold tan, 2 for a bronze tan and 3 for dark. I use this all the time! No sleeping in it and fits on between school runs!

Might try that one - is it a natural looking colour ?

i personally think it is, my hubby likes it as its not fake lookin lol

Thanks, do you buy from Fake Bake directly ?

Yes because I trained with them and have an account
But you can also buy it in home sized bottles x

Thanks, I've emailed Fake Bake and asked if I have to train with them to use their solution and asked for a sample of the 60 minute tan. I don't want a rub on lotion, much prefer spray tan.

I'm a fan of LA Fast tan it's a great natural colour as I'm pale I leave it on for between 2-3 hours great fade off too.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I use all the suntana tans and la fast, the suntana rapid is very light I use in with some boosters drops in for my self 4 hours I would say about a 7% ,la fast 3 1/2 hours about a 9,10% ,i have type 1 skin pale /see though lol :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I use Nouvatan 20% as a fast tan and LA Fast. I can recommend both x

I love the Rapid Tan from Suntana.
Perfect for my ''last min'' tans. If my clients want a dark tan and have 6 + hours to allow the tan to develop I don’t use the ''rapid'' formula I use a dark formula...
On the bottle I don’t think it says it goes dark but I don’t advertise it as dark though I would advise it as max 10-11% but this does differ between skin tones.

The tan is very different to the other % they do, and I do need to adjust my gun for best results too but two fine coats does the trick nicely. With regards to the bronzer guide I contacted Suntana about this when I first trailed it and they said it is lighter so the client is not disillusioned as to the level of tan they have achieved.

Adding booster drops! I never thought of that D'oh! ;)

I use Suntana for all my regular Tans and LA Fast Tan, it has a good guide colour so you can see where it's going and after 3 hours leaves a good 10% on me (fair skinned)

I love the Rapid Tan from Suntana.
Perfect for my ''last min'' tans. If my clients want a dark tan and have 6 + hours to allow the tan to develop I don’t use the ''rapid'' formula I use a dark formula...
On the bottle I don’t think it says it goes dark but I don’t advertise it as dark though I would advise it as max 10-11% but this does differ between skin tones.

The tan is very different to the other % they do, and I do need to adjust my gun for best results too but two fine coats does the trick nicely. With regards to the bronzer guide I contacted Suntana about this when I first trailed it and they said it is lighter so the client is not disillusioned as to the level of tan they have achieved.

Adding booster drops! I never thought of that D'oh! ;)

I did ask suntana first they said it I fine to do that :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back