Suntana rapid tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimmerz

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to suntana rapid tan and just want some reviews on it, opinions and advice really, I used it for the first time last week, my client likes her tans dark so slept in it and told me the next day she's chuffed with it, but my new client today text me saying she wanted a medium tan so her and her friend who I sprayed washed it off after 3 hours and text me to let me know the tan was as good as gone! I called suntana and they told me it carries on working for a few hours more after you have showered. Has anyone got experience with suntanas rapid tan who can help me please, I'm freaking out as I'd hate to think I've given someone a rubbish tan, I also have quite a few tans lined up and an event for charity so need to get my facts straight on this stuff.

Tell them to leave it a few hours, and It will darken again. The guide tan washes off and your pale again but then the tan develops slowly after a few hours. I freaked out the first time as well!!

It's good for people who need to wash the solution of quickly but it's not an instant tan, it takes a while to develop properly unfortunately =s love the colour and the fast wash off time though!

Cool thanks for the reply, in my panic I ordered a bottle of cherry, do you get the same results of a medium tan with rapid time with that? I'm in 2 minds as to change my order to rapid tan again or have cherry also.

It will take about 12 hours after spraying for the colour of the tan to be reached & it will then continue to deepen over the next 12 hours (so 24 hours after spraying you see the full colour & depth of the tan).

All fast/rapid tans are similar, the fast part is how quickly you can wash it off NOT how quickly you see the full tan.

A 6/8 hour tan will actually give you the tan faster than a fast tan does.

Latest posts

Back