suntana starter kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lenna

Reaction score
hi saw a great deal for the suntana starter kit for tanning Spray Tanning Equipment do any of you's use this range if so what are your views? thanks

hi saw a great deal for the suntana starter kit for tanning Spray Tanning Equipment do any of you's use this range if so what are your views? thanks

I've also seen this and the solution is priced pretty well aswell as the machine n tent etc.
So i'd love to know aswell.........

I've also seen this and the solution is priced pretty well aswell as the machine n tent etc.
So i'd love to know aswell.........

i am also looking for a machine and tent so this sounds great and a good price... so would like to know also is it a good price for a reason? or is it actually a good deal

thanks
denise

good company to deal with :hug:

HI!!
I went with Suntana for my kit and training and found them to be brilliant!
The training and customer service was really good and the kit really is excellent value for money.
All the people i've sprayed love the colour and the smells (coconut, cherry and chocolate!)
I can't recommend them high enough!!

I am with you Wizbit. Suntana are fab I cannot fault them. The colours are great-no orange or patchyness in sight and yes they smell fan-da-bi-dosey haha.
xx

I trained with Sienna and had been using their solutions but came across Suntana and thought I would give them a try. They are fab sprayed clients with both the coconut and chocolate so far and they are a real nice colour. The start up kits look fab value for money as mine cost a hell of a lot more for exactly the same.

does the maxi mist overheat when doing spray tan parties?
I think the one i have would and looking at buying a new one!
thanks x

I have to say that iam dealing with them at the moment and are having nothing but problems. brought my machine and tent from them 2 weeks ago and still nothing. they say they have sent it but the parcel company hasnt recieved it. have been on the phone 2 suntana twice today and found them very unhelpful. not happy! sorry but feeling better now ive got that off my chest. :cry:

Last edited:
yay!!! its turned up! gd news, happy :)

Latest posts

Back