Super Duper Sculpting fever

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Holy Cow :batman:!

Another nifty witty tutorial has officially been released.

I have finally gotten around to posting the pictorial and step by step for the Sculpting segment I did for Scratch a couple of months ago. Now you can see it in all its close up glory. Most of the pics turned out fab so you can get all the nitty gritty of the session.

Drop by and take a peek... your feedback (as always) is loved and cherished :joker:

You can find it by clicking tutorials... or by clicking here.

Excellent step by step instructions for sculpting and just when I needed it.

Great photos too.
Many thanks :D

brilliant geek and fab pics

:thumbsup: :D

Bravo! Yet another masterpiece from the Geek!

Hey there,
I just checked out your newest and greatest tutorial. Two of the pics won't load, I don't know if is my puter or your pics! They are your "pinch" pic and the "Koala buff".
Sheri
July 11

Sheri said:
Hey there,
I just checked out your newest and greatest tutorial. Two of the pics won't load, I don't know if is my puter or your pics! They are your "pinch" pic and the "Koala buff".
Sheri
July 11

Cheers Sheri... I fixed it ;)

Well yet again
Hat off to ya

love Ruth xxxx

Your site, as well as the sculpting info, is very informative. Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

Rhonda
(Washington state, USA)

Well you`ve done it again Sam,
thanks for another great tutorial, very easy to follow and great pics.

Hi
Its my first time looking at the site. what a great site i found it all funny and intresting and so helpfull, I dread doing sculpture, i don't get much call for it, thank god. but i have a new client which has specially asked for it. God knows why i admitted to doing scultpure. I was horrified when i had to do it on my assesment in my nvq. so as you can imagine i don't like sculpture... BUT your step by step guide on sculpture has re-assured me and re freshed my memory.
with out a doubt i will be viewing the site regular.
Thank you
Jo
:D

Fantastic tutorial and advice. :D

Thanx
Mel xx

love the tutorial ,
stupid question time: :? :rolleyes:
just one thing though any chance of having a photo of what shape the form should look like ( as in looking down the barrel).
the reason i ask is cause when i push the flaps together (the ones at the front) some times the form can look real odd shaped :twisted: almost like its being pulled to tight (Usually on bigger nails or fatter fingers)it will fit the nail bed nice but pushing the flaps togher ruins the shape i want.
i know on real big nails/fingers you can join to forms together .

also :? when the form is on and tabs/flaps (at front )stuck togher should the form taper off in to a point or should it be the same width all along(if i do it the same width all along i lose my shape when i push the tabs together)
:? just been reading through scratch sculpting article and some of the people had it tapered to a point and some don't :rolleyes:

ok lastly .the bit about sculpting the under arch :oops: i normally join the white/freedge-sidewalls ;) to the nail bed in a straight line .so what is ment by sculpting the under arch.or am doing it already

ok thats enough daft questions for now :ack:

great idear groovey nails i want to have a bash at sculpting but a pic down the barrel would be very handy i still find it a bit confusing about which bit sticks where :D off to have a bash on my poor unsuspecting hubbie :D watch out ed :shock: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back