Super Speed Lift & Tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
“A game changer in the industry” We are super thrilled to bring you THE WORLDS FASTEST LASH LIFT IN THE WORLD WITH COLOUR 🫶🏼

Beautiful Brows and Lashes latest product. A LIVE is a available on the @beautifulbrows newsfeed on how to use.

Super Speed Lift And Tint has been described as a game changer! You are able to perform a Lash Lift with colour within 25-30 minutes!! Shorter treatment time means MORE CLIENTS which means MORE MONEY 💰

Attachments

• B5819E2F-0400-4DE9-B5FD-2FA9193B1949.jpeg
    B5819E2F-0400-4DE9-B5FD-2FA9193B1949.jpeg
    280.1 KB · Views: 0
Hiya Kirsty

Hopefully you are still a member?
I have a couple of clients that I have used this with, and they say they don't feel their lashes are as dark / tinted as well as the original sachets. I have noticed this on other clients too when using the speed lift.
I have read the instructions many times and I did a chat stream on your website - and it doesn't say to put the peroxide in with the sachet 2 speed lift.
Any ideas and advice? I will have to go back to the original sachet number 2, then separate tint afterwards if this carries on as I don't want to loose these clients and it isn't tinting them as well as I can see it myself.

Also I double checked with Beautiful Brows and Lashes staff via the chat that the speed lift sachet can be used up to 7 days after opening if sealed and stored correctly.... but the sachet itself says 24 hours.... so what is it i'm confused.com? I'll not be particularly happy if i've been told 7 days and it is in fact 24 hours. But even when using the new #2 sachet from brand new and mixing the tint with it, it doesn't give such a deep colour.

Has anyone else had this issue with these new game changer sachet number 2's?

Thanks for your help.
Claire

Hopefully you are still a member?
I have a couple of clients that I have used this with, and they say they don't feel their lashes are as dark / tinted as well as the original sachets. I have noticed this on other clients too when using the speed lift. Gyuto Knife [Chef's Knife]
I have read the instructions many times and I did a chat stream on your website - and it doesn't say to put the peroxide in with the sachet 2 speed lift.
Any ideas and advice? I will have to go back to the original sachet number 2, then separate tint afterwards if this carries on as I don't want to loose these clients and it isn't tinting them as well as I can see it myself.

Also I double checked with Beautiful Brows and Lashes staff via the chat that the speed lift sachet can be used up to 7 days after opening if sealed and stored correctly.... but the sachet itself says 24 hours.... so what is it i'm confused.com? I'll not be particularly happy if i've been told 7 days and it is in fact 24 hours. But even when using the new #2 sachet from brand new and mixing the tint with it, it doesn't give such a deep colour.

Has anyone else had this issue with these new game changer sachet number 2's?

Thanks for your help.
The timeline dilemma, 24 hours or 7 days? It's a plot twist worthy of a beauty thriller.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back