Super thick lash envy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leesypoos

Reaction score
Hi , I've been doing lashes for a couple of years ( not my main bulk of biz ) and have noticed others with better/thicker lashes than I do ! I'm wel jel and want to know how this is done ! I am professionally trained and have taken it upon myself to have extra training and so I know I am doing it right - but what is the secret ? Y shaped lashes to get a fuller look ? Help - I want to do more luscious lashes !!! Any advice ? Cheers .

Hey Hun,

The mega thick lashes you are seeing at the mo is most problem Volume Lashes.

3-6 0.7 lashes on one natural lash. Training is needed for this look. Contact me if Intersted :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396554321.725638.jpg

Sorry to get involved with your post but I'm looking to get trained in thick lash extentions too xx

Sorry to get involved with your post but I'm looking to get trained in thick lash extentions too xx

Hi Ellen
Volume lash training is great you should def look at doing it. You can get really good training from Flirties at beautytrix
Www.beautytrix.me

X

Oh no not beauty trix had a bad experience with them :-(

For volume training you would also need semi permanent lash qualification and be confident in them :) x

Oh no not beauty trix had a bad experience with them :-(

If you had any issues with our flirties training please feel free to contact your trainer or head office do we can help x

Latest posts

Back