Supergirl nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnymad

Reaction score
Ok, for my sins I am going to an 80's fancy dress party on Saturday and am going as Supergirl:Scared: Hubby's going as Magnum, P.I.!:lol:

Here's the big question - How should I do my nails?!!!

The problem - I'm going to a wedding the day before. I don[t have time/patience to do two different sets!

My first thought was red sparkle tips with clear/pink l&p and blue and gold stars, but then I thought not appropriate for the wedding, soooo;
my second thought was gold tips with clear/pink l&p, but thought this maybe too boring.

I also thought of the 'S' as a decal, but not sure I have that much dedication, lol.

I know non-nail techs prob won't even notice, but I don't feel right without my nails done accordingly - I know you lot will understand!

Please help, thanks!!!

Ruby slippers would work well for this but it depends on what you are wearing for the wedding? x

use nail enamel to decorate and then just take off the enamel for the wedding.

Hiya
Thank you for replying. I have had trouble with my internet connection so I feel really bad for not replying sooner.

In the end I was ill and didn't go to either event and my nails still need doing again. Wah!

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back