Supernail ProGel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonderland

Reaction score
Hi All. I'm looking into buying some of these products. I already use shellac and I absolutely love it. Want to get progel purely for some nice neon and different colors, also price is very good.
Anyone using it, can you please tell if its a good buy?
Thanks!

I have some - in the beginning no range did all the colours I wanted - found to be really good coverage and durability and has worked well - would buy again if need be x

I have some - in the beginning no range did all the colours I wanted - found to be really good coverage and durability and has worked well - would buy again if need be x

Thank you!

does anyone have any colour swatches of pro gel? Trying to choose new colours but they look so different on the website to real life!
Thanks

Hi All. I'm looking into buying some of these products. I already use shellac and I absolutely love it. Want to get progel purely for some nice neon and different colors, also price is very good.
Anyone using it, can you please tell if its a good buy?
Thanks!

Hi! I use entity one color couture and progel! I'm finding my clients love progel so started ordering more colours! Trophy cup is my most popular. Cupcake pink is very pretty and electric pink is a nice vibrant bright pink which I love! Hope that helps! Plus amazing price range! :)

Hi! I use entity one color couture and progel! I'm finding my clients love progel so started ordering more colours! Trophy cup is my most popular. Cupcake pink is very pretty and electric pink is a nice vibrant bright pink which I love! Hope that helps! Plus amazing price range! :)

Thank you! I agree price is too good 😋 testing it on my nails n one of the client's, so far going good. Thinking of getting more colors. Will deffo get your colors 👏

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Thank you! I agree price is too good 😋 testing it on my nails n one of the client's, so far going good. Thinking of getting more colors. Will deffo get your colors 👏

Hav u seen they also have a range of 24 new colors out? Neons sparkly and cream colors! They look really nice xx

Where can you buy these from and are they pro only? Xxx

The nail and beauty academy website or their shop in Aberdeen it works out at around £xx per bottle with vat for a 14ml bottle. Iv also seen them on ebay, and the beauty partnership website :) x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hav u seen they also have a range of 24 new colors out? Neons sparkly and cream colors! They look really nice xx

OMG! Can't wait! I hope the suppliers have it here. To be honest I'm really impressed with this product. So will deffo be using it. I have this color at the mo, I think it's called Summer Crush.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375876168.738463.jpg

OMG! Can't wait! I hope the suppliers have it here. To be honest I'm really impressed with this product. So will deffo be using it. I have this color at the mo, I think it's called Summer Crush.
View attachment 39900

Wow it's lovely I don't have that one but wil def be purchasing it! If u go on to the beauty partnership website, the main page is all the new progel colours! :)

does anyone have any colour swatches of pro gel? Trying to choose new colours but they look so different on the website to real life!
Thanks

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375883004.240997.jpg I found this online... Hope it helps :)

Wow it's lovely I don't have that one but wil def be purchasing it! If u go on to the beauty partnership website, the main page is all the new progel colours! :)

Checked the website and there are some really amazing colors. Oh my, here goes all my money, caching! 😱😁

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376043252.529957.jpg this is their new range of colours :)

Can I ask what lamp you all use to cure progel? X

Simply Kerry's Beauty <3

Simply Kerry's Beauty <3

Can use normal 36W uv lamp and CND lamp. Good luck &#128077;

Simply Kerry's Beauty <3

Also cures in led lamp

I use a 36 watt uv lamp. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376824319.789801.jpg here is electric pink with bright pink glitter ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376824346.885384.jpg and this is cactus flower both lovely colours :)

Latest posts

Back