Supernail ProGel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you just apply a tip & cover with progel an enhancement will be:

1. Weak: Progel is not a builder or sculpting gel. A tip does not provide the strength within an enhancement. The strength is built via the apex & structure over the tip. For this you need a builder gel. It is not possible to build an apex with progel.

2. Flat/ugly: The C curve is what makes an enhancement attractive. It is created by the apex which then tapers gradually at each side to get the “c” shape. Since this isn’t possible with progel, or any uv polish like gelish/shellac etc, merely blending a tip & applying coloured gel results in a flat ugly enhancement.

This isn’t as simple as being a difference of opinion – using a gel polish directly over tips is a technical no no. It goes against the very essence of building a structurally sound & attractive enhancement.

OMG! Why are you bringing all this stuff? You can see I have built an apex in the pix with calgel. They are not week nor ugly. Why you came here attacking anyway?! Gosh just chillaxe, life is good. Also I didn't say that you can build a nail with progel.
About not removing the stickiness it works for me. So not a nonsense. Instead of wasting your time here attacking people go and learn some manners please. So rude, can't believe.
Your advices would be much appreciated if you knew how to speak to people and write on the blogs.
Ta! And a prezzie from me 😉
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379266331.104919.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I currently have 21 of the progel colours. I trained with Gelish but found it awkward to get the colours I wanted quickly as if Sally's didn't stock it I had to order it in or order from distributor which then put price up with delivery and meant I had to wait a couple if days. I now get progel from the beauty partnership in Leeds which is just down the road from where I live. It's cheaper and usually have the colours I need. It works out better for me as I have some bottles of Gelish that have been used once at the price of progel it's better on my pocket etc.

I currently have 21 of the progel colours. I trained with Gelish but found it awkward to get the colours I wanted quickly as if Sally's didn't stock it I had to order it in or order from distributor which then put price up with delivery and meant I had to wait a couple if days. I now get progel from the beauty partnership in Leeds which is just down the road from where I live. It's cheaper and usually have the colours I need. It works out better for me as I have some bottles of Gelish that have been used once at the price of progel it's better on my pocket etc.

Oh wow! I'm so jealous! I only have 12 colors now. Wana get more by the end of the month. I love it. Has beautiful colors, easy to work with and lasts long. The pro bond is the best. I put calgel under to give more strength for weak and damaged nails, other than that lasts up to 4 weeks on its own 👌👍
And yes, the price is unbelievable and more clients can afford it.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Life would be so much more peaceful on here if people actually read other people's posts properly.

Willow rose is quite clearly talking about not putting pro gel or any other gel polish directly over applied tips. This is not recommended and would not last or look good.

Wonderland is talking about applying progel over her Calgel enhancements which is of course totally different, will last and will look good.

So please read and reread posts before jumping on any high horses please!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379277962.957636.jpg progel nails I now have 20 colours and love it! I use progel alongside cnd shellac and entity1 colour couture and love progel just as much . The colour range is fab

Stacedoll
LOVE the toes. are they all progel colours you've used and is it glitter or the polishes with glitter. Also do you mind me asking how you did the glitter dots.

Getting 2/3 more progel this week the kiwi squeeze, bikin in bali n poss lipstick kisses :)
Can't wait

Stacedoll
LOVE the toes. are they all progel colours you've used and is it glitter or the polishes with glitter. Also do you mind me asking how you did the glitter dots.

Getting 2/3 more progel this week the kiwi squeeze, bikin in bali n poss lipstick kisses :)
Can't wait

Hi Atlanta, yeah their all progel colours. The colours iv used are clean linens, seasprite(that is the green glitter) pouty pink, poppy and cactus flower . I just used a dotting tool with seasprite it's already a made up glitter polish :) oh I have kiwi squeeze its nice also I have ordered some of the new range they look fab! The sweet boutique collection :) it's a glitter polish on top of the colours I used entity1s hologlam it up but I think progel have a similar one called sparkling mist. Hope that helps :)

View attachment 42388one of their new colours pouty princess with entity holo glam it up on top

Hi there! Wondering if you can tell me - is Holo-Glam It Up just used as a topper? I'm looking for an opaque sparkly/glittery opaque white. TIA. :lol:

Latest posts

Back