Suppliers: Euphoria One, Hair Planet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holly_Hoppy

Reaction score
Hi all,

Thanks for taking time to read :)

I'm trying to find a reputable supplier that I can rely on.
Quality and consistency are obviously essential as I want to be confident in my supplier so my client's can be comfortable with me, competitive pricing is also essential!

I've spent a crazy amount of time researching, both on this website and throughout Google and I think I've narrowed down my suppliers to Euphoria One (based on what people are saying here) and HairPlanet.

Does anyone have any direct experience of these companies?
I guess that I'm always going to get mixed reviews but I saw a few negative comments about HairPlanet, but they were back in 2012.

I want to offer client's an affordable option and a luxury option.

Any advice so very gratefully received!

xx

Trial both company's and see which you prefer maybe ask family or friends and fit at cost price but keep regular checks on the hair to see which you prefer x

Hi all,

Thanks for taking time to read :)

I'm trying to find a reputable supplier that I can rely on.
Quality and consistency are obviously essential as I want to be confident in my supplier so my client's can be comfortable with me, competitive pricing is also essential!

I've spent a crazy amount of time researching, both on this website and throughout Google and I think I've narrowed down my suppliers to Euphoria One (based on what people are saying here) and HairPlanet.

Does anyone have any direct experience of these companies?
I guess that I'm always going to get mixed reviews but I saw a few negative comments about HairPlanet, but they were back in 2012.

I want to offer client's an affordable option and a luxury option.

Any advice so very gratefully received!

xx
You can try GL hair who now stock over 85 shades and weights, trade discounts available if you can show a valid certificate x

Latest posts

Back