Suppliers of CND Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Can anyone advise if “A.Y supplies” is a legit supplier of CND Shellac? My employer has found this company selling shellac, it seems to be the old design (before the rebranding) some of its cheaper but some full price so I said I’d ask on here to see if anyone has had experience with them.
We would never use the product if it was not authentic so I thought you guys might be able to help

Can anyone advise if “A.Y supplies” is a legit supplier of CND Shellac? My employer has found this company selling shellac, it seems to be the old design (before the rebranding) some of its cheaper but some full price so I said I’d ask on here to see if anyone has had experience with them.
We would never use the product if it was not authentic so I thought you guys might be able to help

The authorised distributors for CND Shellac in the UK are Sweet Squared, and their sub-distributors are Ellisons.

Any other suppliers of these products are obviously unauthorised, so there’s no guarantee of authenticity.

Latest posts

Back