Suppliers.....please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I have a Salon and we've been open about a year but i'm still really struggling to find a supplier that has really good stock for nail polish's Gelish and Gel products.

Can I please ask who you's use and what make you find the best?

I am using Gelish and Gel products at the moment but find the Gelish comes off very quick after application and the Gel takes a lot longer to apply.

All help would be really appreciated.

Nail harmony? Can't answer any of the other queries as you've not given much info. Are you using full products, routines, correct lamp, after care advice?

Ellisons is good got nail supplies, always got offers on x

I have a Salon and we've been open about a year but i'm still really struggling to find a supplier that has really good stock for nail polish's Gelish and Gel products.

Can I please ask who you's use and what make you find the best?

I am using Gelish and Gel products at the moment but find the Gelish comes off very quick after application and the Gel takes a lot longer to apply.

All help would be really appreciated.

That's strange about the Gelish hun.
1) are you capping free edge?
2) are you using the full system?
3) have you done any Gelish training with nail harmony?
4) where do you currently buy your Gelish?

Xxxx

Best supplier for nail specific products is Welcome - Sweet Squared ... They supply CND and SHELLAC, Minx, Glitzy lips, soft landings etc. they have won numerous awards for their business such as Best customer service and Best training and Best product supplier. You can't really beat them. Professional only.

That's strange about the Gelish hun.
1) are you capping free edge?
2) are you using the full system?
3) have you done any Gelish training with nail harmony?
4) where do you currently buy your Gelish?

Xxxx

Agreed, if you're trained and using the full Gelish system then you should know that the UK suppliers are Nail Harmony and you shouldn't be having these problems with it, most of my clients get 3-4 weeks out of their manicures. It's not the product that is the problem if you've been buying it from the legitimate supplier. Maybe you should give Nail Harmony a call and ask their advice? Seems a shame to give up on such a good product.

Is nail harmony the owned by a guy called Danny? I saw him on facebook a while back!

Latest posts

Back