Suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adamantine

Reaction score
Afternoon everyone.

I am trying to sort out the start of my business and thought it would be a good idea for us all to compile a list of the suppliers we use and what for.

There are loads of threads on where to get certain things but no where we can get a list of everyone without trawling through loads of posts.

Not just for liquid and powders and gel etc but for polish, glitters, transfers, printing and advertising and training.

I will start with a few

www.vistaprint.co.uk - business cards, flyers, pens, hats! etc....

Hairdressing Supplies & Beauty Salon Supplies - everything really

Sally Express | by Sally Salon Services - Professional Hairdressing and Beauty Supplies - everything again

Welcome - Sweet Squared - CND official supplier

Home - Nubar and Gelicure

OPI UK - Lena White - OPI

Pro Impressions - everything and some amazing tips by all accounts!

Salonserve Home - Great Professional Beauty, Nails and Hair products and supplies
Professional Salon Supplies & Services for Hair & Beauty - Salons Direct
Ellisons | Professional hair and beauty products | free delivery over £50 - Home

Personally I'm rather cross with Beauty Express. I placed an order before noon on Thurs (yesterday) I expected it to arrive today, but no reply from them about goods being dispatched. When I asked, they informed me they do not do next day delivery (not according to the website which clearly states FAST free delivery over £50 and says next day delivery if ordered before 12 to UK!). They will not send my goods till Monday which means they have effectively taken 4 days to dispatch and completely wasted my time. I call this misleading if not downright false advertising! I won't be ordering from them again in the future unless I can't find what I need from someone else. All the stores above sent my goods first thing the next day. I time my orders so I can receive them on days I can take off work to wait for a courier, Beauty Express has messed me around so I don't know if I will get my order since I'm working when they have chosen to send it. I cannot cancel and reorder since no suppliers deliver on weekends- if you know of one please let me know.

Dear Cindy1005,

We are sorry that your delivery was not desatched next day. There are occasionally times when high volumes of orders mean we are unable to send next day. We do always advise over the phone and at the checkout online if this is the case. Please e-mail us at [email protected] and we can find out why you didn't receive your delivery for 4 days.

kind regards,

Joanne Etherson
Beauty Express.

Latest posts

Back