suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelina221

Master Lash Tech
Reaction score
hi-i stumbled across this site last week and it's a wealth of information! i have spent ages trawling through threads and have got some invaluable information :). i am in the process of buying my own hair and beauty salon. i am not qualified in either trade but am employing skilled people. i shall be the receptionist and dogsbody! i am doing 3 home beauty courses so that i can at least sound a bit knowledgeable when talking to customers! i spend ages looking on the internet for information and this site has proved the most informative so i was hoping someone could help me with suppliers. i have tried looking on the net and in hair books but don't seem to have much joy. my shop has a hair salon, 3 beauty rooms, sunbed room and a piercing and tattoo room(with such a big place i am on a tight budget!) so i need suppliers for all of these. i have bought quite a lot of stuff from ebay but i need help of where to buy stock so any help would be greatly appreciated:idea:-thanks

There are alot of things to look at when deciding on products. I think it would be a good idea to talk to employees about lines they have worked & what they like.

also check in your yellow pages for local wholesalers
and trade magazines for adverts from the leading supply companies.
as well as that go to the navigation bar at the top of our site and click on geek links and you will have the contact details of many companies at your fingertips.

Latest posts

Back