Supplies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimberley

Reaction score
ok im really confused, I was thinking to myself and suddenly everything seemed 10 times harder, all you girls really know what your talking about and know every product thats out there, i dont even know where to get my products from and what i need! Im starting my course in less than a month doing acrylics and sculpting and mantaining acrylic extensions, but once ive passed (if i do) i dont have a clue where to get anything from! Or anything that i need like extras? Please help!

Kimberly,

Who are you doing your course with? I'm sure they can advise you as to what products you need. Also, it's quite a good idea to go to the trade shows as there is usually most of the big companys in the industry exhibiting their products all under one roof!!! Perfect!

Im doing a essintial nails home learn course, i will look more into it :) where are these shows? and where are they? Im so new and i dont know much! Thanks for the advice though :)

Hi Kimberly

I get my supplies from beauty wholesalers. The two that I use which supply nail products are Capital Hair & Beauty and Sallys' Hair & Beauty. They are both well established and have got quite a few scattered around the country. Maybe there are some Located in your area. Try looking in the yellow pages or on the internet.

Hope you find one.
Kerri x :)

Kimberley said:
Im doing a essintial nails home learn course, i will look more into it :) where are these shows? and where are they? Im so new and i dont know much! Thanks for the advice though :)
Hi Kimberley

There's a trade show coming up at Olympia on the Sunday 21 march through to Tuesday 23 - if you can get there it's definitely worth while.

Adele

If you are serious about getting into nails and making it your career, then start now and invest in a trade magazine. Thses have all the names and details of suppliers you could want. 3 to choose from:

Scratch
Nails (UK)
Professional Nails

Kimberley said:
ok im really confused, I was thinking to myself and suddenly everything seemed 10 times harder, all you girls really know what your talking about and know every product thats out there, i dont even know where to get my products from and what i need! Im starting my course in less than a month doing acrylics and sculpting and mantaining acrylic extensions, but once ive passed (if i do) i dont have a clue where to get anything from! Or anything that i need like extras? Please help!

most of the stuff i buy is by mail order, the local wholesalers sell one or two things that i use, but the better quality products and more unusual items are not available to me locally. if you can get to a trade show [olympia is the biggest] you will be able to pick up catalogues and see the quality of goods for sale. if you cant make it private mail me and i'll send you a list of contact numbers for firms i would recomend.good luck to you ;)

HI Kimberley

Essential Nails products (Pinnacle), is available for the same cost as getting it direct from EN, from Nail Order - give them a ring and they'll send you a catalogue - 0800 9522335

kx

Kimberley said:

i am going to subscribe to the catalogue asap, my essintial nails course im starting after holiday (8th april), yes there is 2 sally hair and beauty where i live. Il check all these things out :)

you will receive a pinnacle catalogue along with your course and once you pass the course you will be allowed to order from it :)

stanleyann

Hi Kimberley,

You should also contact ellisons for a catalogue, they have loads of great products to choose from!

the details are -

Website - www.ellisons.co.uk
Email - [email protected]
Phone - 024 7636 1619
Fax - 024 7664 4010

They are releasing their new catalogue at Olympia (March 21-23) -- if you want some spare tickets private message me you address and i'll send you some!
If you aren't going to Olympia just give ellisons a ring and they will post you out a new catalogue (i think they are gonna start sending out their new catalogues in April)

Hope some of this helps!

Jenn xx

There is usually two trade shows on a year in Ireland, this first is next month and the second is about september/October. I usually buy in bulk at these and dont really need anything in between

Contact us when you have done your course. We will help you with any product you require.

ok thankyou for all your help :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back