Support from Beautiful Brows & Lashes Head of Education UK - Lash Bomb

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I have joined the forum to help anyone using Lash Bomb and Brow Bomb. If you need any product support, help with timings, issues and getting the desired result please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kirsty

Hi I've just ordered a sample kit. I've been using salon system and I've found ,especially for brow lamination, I'm just not getting the results I want. I keep seeing other people's work and the brows are so soft and shiny and easily moveable and I'm just not getting that at all with salon system. My last set was the final straw. I had a client in with one eyebrow that had lots of hairs growing in the wrong direction. Her hairs were quite coarse as well. I left it on for the maximum time of 8 mins and it did nothing. I've heard good things about lash bomb so thought I'd give it a try. Will 8 minutes be long enough for coarse eyebrows that lie in the wrong direction or stick upright? I've seen people using clingfilm as well. Is that frowned upon? Thanks for your help in advance.

Hi I've just ordered a sample kit. I've been using salon system and I've found ,especially for brow lamination, I'm just not getting the results I want. I keep seeing other people's work and the brows are so soft and shiny and easily moveable and I'm just not getting that at all with salon system. My last set was the final straw. I had a client in with one eyebrow that had lots of hairs growing in the wrong direction. Her hairs were quite coarse as well. I left it on for the maximum time of 8 mins and it did nothing. I've heard good things about lash bomb so thought I'd give it a try. Will 8 minutes be long enough for coarse eyebrows that lie in the wrong direction or stick upright? I've seen people using clingfilm as well. Is that frowned upon? Thanks for your help in advance.
Hi Amanda, there are a lot of external factors that need to be taken into consideration regarding timings. Clients body temp, environment temperature as well as thickness of the hair. So timings are never set in stone and you are visually looking for the hair to change and become more pliable. The timings are there as a guide. Cling film heats up and speeds up processing for slower products. For ours already being a fast processing product it’s not needed. Drop me a msg on my Instagram @Kirstyhbeautyacademy and I done a LIVE with lots of hints and tips. I hope this helps

Hi Amanda, there are a lot of external factors that need to be taken into consideration regarding timings. Clients body temp, environment temperature as well as thickness of the hair. So timings are never set in stone and you are visually looking for the hair to change and become more pliable. The timings are there as a guide. Cling film heats up and speeds up processing for slower products. For ours already being a fast processing product it’s not needed. Drop me a msg on my Instagram @Kirstyhbeautyacademy and I done a LIVE with lots of hints and tips. I hope this helps
In fact, it's great that there are people who care and offer their help. I see it quite rarely. I went to fordham university. It was very hard for me throughout my studies and no one offered to help me. Although I definitely would have at that point.
I'm proud of people like you, thank you for your help.

Latest posts

Back