Support

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitesatin

Reaction score
Hi, any thoughts would be good. My wife's beauty salon is unfortunately due to close end of the month as she is approaching 6 weeks in hospital and has a long recovery ahead. She's gone from 4 employed staff in december down to 2 and 1 of those is currently on maternity leave so it's difficult to keep trading. Is it appropriate to advertise on here as i am looking to sell the salon, all fixtures and fittings, stock and hopefully client good will (not records due to GDPR). The salon has some expensive kit. Any support would be appreciated. Thanks0

Hi, any thoughts would be good. My wife's beauty salon is unfortunately due to close end of the month as she is approaching 6 weeks in hospital and has a long recovery ahead. She's gone from 4 employed staff in december down to 2 and 1 of those is currently on maternity leave so it's difficult to keep trading. Is it appropriate to advertise on here as i am looking to sell the salon, all fixtures and fittings, stock and hopefully client good will (not records due to GDPR). The salon has some expensive kit. Any support would be appreciated. Thanks0

I’m sorry to read that your wife is poorly, with a long hospital stay and recovery ahead of her :(

However, and since you have asked, advertising the sale of businesses, equipment, items and products is not allowed anywhere on the Salon Geek website.

In the circumstances, I would therefore suggest that any site member interested, should make contact with you directly by way of PM.

With best wishes to you and your family in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back