susan molyneux

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavander Rose

Reaction score
HI to everyone

I need some advice on the susan molyneux range

what it the difference between the two mono and renu?
I am currently waiting for a sample and information pack to be sent to me but i just curious to all of you that work with this range

what is your views?
Is it a good product to start off with ( Home Based )
Are the start up costs expensive?
Do the supply to Home Based Therapists?

I recieved this am samples from them and I was well impressed as yet I have to read through the literature..I will keep you posted

HI to everyone

I need some advice on the susan molyneux range

what it the difference between the two mono and renu?
I am currently waiting for a sample and information pack to be sent to me but i just curious to all of you that work with this range

what is your views?
Is it a good product to start off with ( Home Based )
Are the start up costs expensive?
Do the supply to Home Based Therapists?

I've had Susan Molyneux for about two and half years and it suits my needs perfectly. No they are not expensive to start off. Yes, it is fine for home-based. The difference between the two ranges is that Monu has products for all skin types but Renu is specifically anti-aging and is only suitable for over 35's, but the not everyone who is over 35 if that makes sense. Am in a bit of a hurry atm but you can pm me if you have any other qesions x

Monu offers benefits such as maintaining the skins condition and helps with prevention of ageing, dehydration etc. Monu targets skin problems. Renu specifically helps treat ageing. targeting photo-ageing and Hormonal ageing. Their range is all about rebuilding and kick starting the skin. Im currently offering Monu and about to take on Renu.
They can help tailor make a package for you, although you will be talking of a little bit of money (not an obscene amount, but enough) especially as its your initial purchase.

Its a fantastic range not just to start off with, but to keep. Were you wanting something else afterwards?

Hi

To you both and thankyou for replying

I recieved the samples for SM product range this morning ( I only applied for them yesturday ) how quick was that :) thats what I call service.

I tried a small pea size sample on my hand and the texture and the smell was wonderfull, much better than Priadora thought that the texture was thick, coarse, and did,nt smell as nice. even though from ellisons the start-up and retail package is really good but then I dont think that S M is much more?

I am going to be home based as soon as i get the go ahead from the council and enviromental health authority as soon as i get permission to go ahead I think then Ill decide which way to go...

I was thinking of Trying Eve Taylor just to compare with S M

cheers to you both

paula:)

I have used my samples on my mum and she was really pleased with the way her skin looked...she said there was no need to wear foundation! which was great for me to hear. SM have said I am welcome to go to their office and look at their products more, as I am local I may just do that...they look a well priced, well packaged and to have a call after I requested samples to say they were on their way was appreciated and area manager rang asking if I had recieved them. that to me is good customer service,quick service, quick delivery and well presented literature and samples. Prices seem reasonable as well

I have used my samples on my mum and she was really pleased with the way her skin looked...she said there was no need to wear foundation! which was great for me to hear. SM have said I am welcome to go to their office and look at their products more, as I am local I may just do that...they look a well priced, well packaged and to have a call after I requested samples to say they were on their way was appreciated and area manager rang asking if I had recieved them. that to me is good customer service,quick service, quick delivery and well presented literature and samples. Prices seem reasonable as well

Their customer service is fantastic! The ladys i did my training with were nicola and susannah. They are down to earth and so easy to talk to. I still hear from them and always get calls just to keep me updated with offers and available training. Id take them up on their offer of allowing you to go to their office, they wont push you into anything either you can be assured of that. xx

I have never heard from my account manager since the day I took the Renu range on. their customer service was fantastic at the start but once I had got my stock and had my training (which I didn't rate that highly) I have heard nothing.

Having said that I do like the product.

I have never heard from my account manager since the day I took the Renu range on. their customer service was fantastic at the start but once I had got my stock and had my training (which I didn't rate that highly) I have heard nothing.

Having said that I do like the product.

I don't even have an account manager (not that I'm aware of anyway!), and I certainly don't get phone calls asking me how I'm getting on and what special offers are available:lol:
But having said that, their customer service is always good when I contact them. Although Susannah, Nicola and Claire have all just left, pretty much simultaneously I believe, to have babies, so that probably gave SM a bit of a headache:rolleyes:

I took monu on over a year ago. I thought their training was brilliant. Can i ask why you didnt rate it highly? Oh and how do you find renu joe? im just going to take it on. x

It was the renu I had used, I thought it was a good product to work with. Do you do many retail sales with any of the SM range and does anyone have experience of the Vitru range? Joe do you use it?

I am in a quandry now as I am working towards end of November for opening and I have to decide a skin care range......hmmm

Teresac, I have Monu, Renu and Vitru, also their galvaderm machine and their prescription range. But with hindsight I would not have taken on Renu, I just don't get the clients for it and the dry / sensitive range from Monu is great anyway for mature ladies, esp when you incorporate the rescue serums in the facial.

Latest posts

Back