Sussex Geek meet??????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparklepink

modges r us..we r coolio!
Reaction score
hey geekios

im thinking its time for another Sussex geek meet.... it was Nov 05 (clicky here for the link)the last one and we seem to have so many new Sussex members recently

im happy to hold it at my salon again.... but im coolio if anyone has any other ideas... also ive nt got a clue when.....lool

let me know what ya think

Jess
xox

Oh yes please Jess I missed your last one. I can only do evenings and weekends though but pretty flexible with any of those.

I'll be up for that :D

I am moving from epsom, surrey to hastings, east sussex shortly, so would love to join you all.

Yes, I'm up for that. I only moved down here from London about 9 months ago and given I've been off this site for a good year, I don't know anyone and it would be great to have some local support. I am pretty flexible as to what time of day or night. Can I wear my Nail Geek badge??? :green:

Count me and my ladies in too, thanks for that!!!

Me
xxxx

Me too - really enjoyed the last one:)

Fab ..... we now need to sort out a date everyone can do........

any ideas???

Jess
xox

thanks jess for the Pm!

I would love to come, I'll go by whatever is good for you lot, I just feel a bit cheeky seen as I only manage to come on here once a week now! xxxx

holliejayne said:
thanks jess for the Pm!

I would love to come, I'll go by whatever is good for you lot, I just feel a bit cheeky seen as I only manage to come on here once a week now! xxxx

hunnio, your nt cheeky... your geeky....lol
of course your welcome! :D

Jess
xox

ps.... once a week is better than not at all! ;)

Sparklepink said:
Fab ..... we now need to sort out a date everyone can do........

any ideas???

Jess
xox

I'm easy on dates - not as if my diary is bursting lol - so will go with the flow:)

I'm also pretty flexible. The only firm commitment I have at the moment in May is some one-to-one training with Denise Holland on May 12th.

Jeni

Bump....:)
How about a Sunday afternoon again? end of May........ anyone?

Zuise.e said:
Bump....:)
How about a Sunday afternoon again? end of May........ anyone?

well i have got my resits the end of may beginning of June... and i know ive got a class booked in on the 28th... maybe the 4th June???..... altho i do need to check ive nt booked the dates out for classes and it is my day off...lol
Suzie hunnio... i;ll get my book out on tues and im sure we can sort something out ;)

unless anyone else has any ideas??????

Jess
xox

Oh no. If it's the 4th of June, I won't be able to make it. I've signed up to do the Burgess Hill Bike Ride that day :irked: . Nutter or wot!!! Free any other Sunday though. I'd love to meet some local Geeks.

Jeni

Did I miss the Geek Meet?

no hunnio.... its nt been sorted out when everyone can make it yet!

so if someone has a date in mind and we can all make it post away :D

How about the last Sunday in June?........ or the first in July (or the 2nd:) ) It's gonna be November again at this rate lol!
Jess maybe you should pick a date convenient to you and post it big:hug:

Zuise.e said:
How about the last Sunday in June?........ or the first in July (or the 2nd:) ) It's gonna be November again at this rate lol!
Jess maybe you should pick a date convenient to you and post it big:hug:

well i know i cant do the 2nd july as in away at a wedding in suffolk
25th june.... ill check my book as i think i mite have a class in that day but i guess if its after 5 we could still do that day :)

Hi all

25th June works for me :green:

Jeni

Latest posts

Back