SV mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph86

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

Just searched on my phone & cant find what I was looking for.

Are there any mobile geeks offering SV? Is it popular for you?

What does your mobile SV kit contain?

Just looking in to it at the moment...

From start to finish how long do you leave for your treatment? What do you do whilst client is wrapped?

Thanks.xx

I'm mobile and it works well for me, I have my massage bed all my towels and heated blanket and then the solution wrapture tape measure scissors and my client record details. I usually say I'm there for around 2 hours including setting up and measuring and time in the wrap. Of course they. An have add on treatments whilst in the wrap, some prefer to chill and some like a good chin wag. I take my soothing music too x x

Thanks for your reply, if they want to just relax what would you do for the hour? Xx

Thanks for your reply, if they want to just relax what would you do for the hour? Xx

This is what stops me from doing body wraps. If the client doesn't want a treatment, it's not like you can pop out and leave them to it. What do you do?

It's the same in salon though, if the client isn't having an add on treatment there's not a lot to do for the hour x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's the same in salon though, if the client isn't having an add on treatment there's not a lot to do for the hour x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Good point! Guess I may just find it weird being sat in someones house with nothing to do :) xx

Add in a treatment for free that doesn't cost you much ;)

I offer a free facial, or hand and foot massage to make it a little bit more luxurious and value for money. I feel lazy sat for the hour doing nothing.

I'm mobile by the way xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back