SVS/express lash techs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minkeybox

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Any Nouveau SVS / express lash techs here?

Im already trained in LVL, Classic Extensions & use pre -made fans for my volume extensions but am thinking of adding something else lash wise..

I dont think true Russian volume would work where I am as I dont have longer than 90 minutes to book out for apps & think They average 2 hours? But was thinking of doing the SVS training & offering that.

The website says that it gives a natural volume look tho- what exactly do they mean! Do clients see a difference or are they a bit underwhelmed afterwards?

Are the lashes pre-fanned or do you still pick up a single lash?

Can I use my same classic glue, or does it need to be a special glue?

I was under the impression they last around 2 weeks, but have read they last 6/8?? Is thst true?

I shall give Nouveau a call when I get time but wanted some advice first :D xx

SVS is a russian fanning technique, it is a lot more volume than classic and they look beautiful.
However you will need longer than 90 mins until you have mastered, you handmake the fans then apply to lashes. I use the Prox5 glue from nouveau for SVS.
It’s a nice look but id recommend a general volume or Russian course over SVS x

Hi Kayleigh, thanks so much for your advice :)

At the moment Im so busy I struggle fitting in 90 minute classic lash appointments, & was swayed by the fact they say it takes 45 mins but if its going to take as long (and longer till Im well practiced) then its not going to be any good for me :(

Thanks for the advice, I shall go back to the drawing board! Xx

Latest posts

Back