Swapping internet provider so not much geeking!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Han*

Reaction score
Hi guys feel like ive lost my right arm, we are swapping from BT to ORANGE and the orange one wont be up and running till friday and bt have already disconnected, so im on the laptop at the mo on dial up,so cant stay on 2 long or b/f will go mad! lol! so not much geeking till friday!! aghhhhhhh!!
lol!

Hannah xxxx

Hi Hannah
I have just done this from Tesco to Tiscali and I was without internet access for nearly 3 weeks, it drove me mad! But we're back now and we're staying!

Hi Hannah
I have just done this from Tesco to Tiscali and I was without internet access for nearly 3 weeks, it drove me mad! But we're back now and we're staying!

3 weeks!!:eek: I would have gone mad!! Lol Ive just come to my mums to go on the internet!! Need my daily fix!! Lol xxx:hug: xxx

I did go mad!!! and now I can't remove myself from under the stairs!!!!
I think the worst bit was having to help the kids with homework with 'books' of all things !!!

God how we depend now!

yeh i know ive been going mad!! Lol

Well i have finally got my internet connection back! Im so happy now!!! LOL!!! xxxxxxxx

Wondered where you had been han!! Glad ur back and geeking at full speed!! :green: x

ahhhh - 3 weeks!! nightmare!!! come back soon hannah!!! x

Latest posts

Back