Swarovski Crystal Pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsellor

Reaction score
Hi

Can someone help me with the procedure is this ok below?? Or how do you do it x

Prep Nail
Gel layer
Cure for seconds
Apply Crystals
Cure for 2 mins
Glaze and go
Cure 90 secs

xx

I use soak off gel as I dont fancy buffing off the gems & I do:

Prep Nail
Dehydrator
Very thin gel layer
Cure
Thin layer of gel &
Apply Crystals
Cure
another coat to fill any gaps
Cure

Wipe with cleanse

Baggybear, what soak off gel do you use for these?

Cuccio clear pronto soak off gel.

Cuccio Acrylic, Gel, Fibreglass, Nail Tips and Nail Art

Here are 2 sets I've done using it:

Nicolascrystalpedicure3611.jpg

Nicolas3611crystalpedicure.jpg

Nicola160711.jpg

Doing my first one this week looking forward to it!!!!

Good idea regarding the soak off gels! All my crystals will arrive tomorrow all 2,500 of them!!

I am due to place another order with scattercrystals.co.uk for coloured crystals, will need another couple of hundred of each colour I stock and last time I got factory packs of the clear swaroski crystals and each of those contain 1440 crystals.

Amazing how so many crystals can come in such a small envelope though lol.

I am due to place another order with scattercrystals.co.uk for coloured crystals, will need another couple of hundred of each colour I stock and last time I got factory packs of the clear swaroski crystals and each of those contain 1440 crystals.

Amazing how so many crystals can come in such a small envelope though lol.

Hey Baggybear,

Hope you don't mind me asking but what size do you use for the big toes and then the rest of the toes ,am just about to place my order with Scatter Crystals, ( Fab site by the way thanks for sharing ) and want to make sure I get the right ones.

And, on average how many do you find you use on each toe??

Thanks Claire xx :Love: xx

can I also ask how much people charge for this?

I use ss5 for all toes. The first set in my photo's above were done with ss7 but I thought they looked too big so I ordered ss5 (like the green set above and all sets below) and find these give a better look.

I have now bought factory packs of all the colours I use :p.
As for how many crystals for each toe that totally depends on how wide the toenail is & how long the toenail is. The green set above took approx 120 crystals for the 2 big toes. So I'd say from 120 upwards for the 2 toes. My toes in the red below obviously use more crystals as they are long - I didn't count them though so couldn't say how much more.

Some of my latest work:
IMAG0220.jpg

Chontellebluecrystalped1.jpg

SianZebraCrystalped3.jpg

can I also ask how much people charge for this?
I charge between £45 & £55.

£45 other wraps & silver crystals
£50 Minx & silver crystals
£50 other wraps & coloured crystals
£55 Minx & coloured crystals

Thanks Baggybear, your nails look fab! I don't know if the clients in my area would pay that amount though so don't know if I will be investing in it at the moment.

Thanks Baggybear, your nails look fab! I don't know if the clients in my area would pay that amount though so don't know if I will be investing in it at the moment.
People in my area are tight with money too but if you sell it propperly you will get work.

When people enquire about them I tell them the price but also that it lasts for 4/5 weeks. This then equates to approx £10 a week for those stunning toes.

My red set has been on for just over 6 weeks now and I've only lost 1 crystal from the corner of my free edge (becasue I was cleaning under my nails and I absent mindedly picked it off :rolleyes:) this is not noticable to people though just I know it's missing.

bigtoe6weeks.jpg

This is my other toe which I have pushed my cuticle back to show the regrowth - I'm about to take them off and replace them with another design.
bigtoe6weeks3.jpg

zebra ones---- AMAZING!!!

Wow they look amazing ! Thank you for the info on price's and on the sizes, think i'll go with the ss5's and order a couple of colour's.
Ta luvie xx
Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

OOO OOO OOO How excited am I !!! Crystals and Gel Bond all arrived today !!! And funnily enough I have a few guinea pigs already !!

OOO OOO OOO How excited am I !!! Crystals and Gel Bond all arrived today !!! And funnily enough I have a few guinea pigs already !!

haha mine too wonder what were going to be doing tonite!!!! haha x

Ah well ........ Urmmmmm tonight I decided to go to the pub for a well earned pint in the late summer sun! ;-) xx

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Domt blame u weather has been beautiful today! I'm just taking my red rockstars off!! Don't think I'm going to do it tonite due to time but I'm thinking if I prepare for tomoro then I'm ready to go as I have a feeling it mite take a while!! X

Hi nail geeks!

I have just started doing the swarovski toes and having a problem with them lasting!! I did a full set of all ten toes fully covered on Tuesday and some had already popped off on Wednesday,not good!!
My procedure was as follows;
- prep all toes
- shellac base coat, cure for 10secs
- shellac colour coat, apply crystals then cure for 2mins
- shellac top coat in between as many of the crystals as poss with a tiny tinting brush
- remove sticky layer and solar oil

I had heard of people having them on for 6 weeks etc.
Can anyone help me with their procedures? What am I doing wrong?!

Many thanks
Xx

I cant even get three crystals to stay on the end of my fingertips with Shellac so I'd be interested to read your replies!!

Latest posts

Back