Swarovski crystal pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckjustpamper

Reaction score
swar 1.jpg

swar 2.jpg

Hi all this is my first attempt at the Swarovski pedicure and was wondering what you all thought?

Also i have already have 4 enquiries of regular clients who want them and i just do not know what to charge??
My hourly rate is £30 an hour so as it takes between 1.5 - 2 hours to do i was thinking in the region of £45 - £60 and that would be shaping cuticles and application of crystals.

Any advice would be very much appreciated!

Oh wow....that's your first attempt?! They're fantastic! Well done you!

I don't do crystal pedicures as I'm not a fan of feet but my therapist who comes out to do my Shellac charges £60 for a full crystal pedi embedded in Shellac or £30 for just the 2 big toes crystal and others painted with Shellac.

Kxx

Very nice!
I charge £55 for a full set - 4 weeks have gone by and looking good. (Few have dropped from free edge)
I charge £45 for big toes and Shellac or Minx

x

Aww thanks huns! i really appreciate some feedback and advice with the pricing, its so differcult to judge as not many salons in my area do it.

Yes first attempt and i am so chuffed with them! So many people stop and comment, i use GELeration to coat them and so far they have been completely fine for 2 weeks ... so fingers crossed :D

Hi, can I ask how you did this? It looks amazing, well done x

Hi, can I ask how you did this? It looks amazing, well done x
Of course :) i applied the 'start' of geleration on the toes so it had some stick, with an orangewood stick applied each Swarovski crystal individually onto the toes and moved necessary and then cured once happy, then after this i did a final layer of geleration over the top of the nails to give it a smooth finish and so that none would fall off. They feel completely smooth although they look bumpy. Clients cannot resists touching them to see as they think i am lieing haha. i am in love with them, although it did take a back breaking 1 and a half hours :hug:

I think itsrealy up to you what to charge my friend charges 30 per nail even on lil toes £300 pound full set mental isn't it I charge 70 for full set as it's ur time efforts and crystals xxx

Wow I'm charging way too low! £15 for both big toes £25 for full set, I'm gonna have to bump up my prices lol

View attachment 8902

View attachment 8903

Hi all this is my first attempt at the Swarovski pedicure and was wondering what you all thought?

Also i have already have 4 enquiries of regular clients who want them and i just do not know what to charge??
My hourly rate is £30 an hour so as it takes between 1.5 - 2 hours to do i was thinking in the region of £45 - £60 and that would be shaping cuticles and application of crystals.

Any advice would be very much appreciated!

Hello,

I charge my normal for Gelish (£30.00),and then £3.00 per 10 Swarovski crystals... :)

We charge £50 for the big toes to be coated in crystals and on the smaller toes, do Minx/Shellac/Gellish, and £70 for each toe to be coated in crystals. If you're using genuine Swarovski crystals, people will pay more for them! Plus, correctly applied, they will last weeks and weeks, I think the longest on we've seen so far is 2 months.

I personally use resin to adhere them on and then a very light coat of Ezflow Finish it topcoat. If you're putting something too thick over the stones, the sparkle will be reduced.

:)

Of course :) i applied the 'start' of geleration on the toes so it had some stick, with an orangewood stick applied each Swarovski crystal individually onto the toes and moved necessary and then cured once happy, then after this i did a final layer of geleration over the top of the nails to give it a smooth finish and so that none would fall off. They feel completely smooth although they look bumpy. Clients cannot resists touching them to see as they think i am lieing haha. i am in love with them, although it did take a back breaking 1 and a half hours :hug:

Thank you so much. I think I'll give this a go. Keep up the good work xx

Hi , what size do you use? they look the best I have see! Well done

These are great well done, 1st attempt amazing! X

those are great, can't believe you managed to get them smooth!

I'm thinking of charging £30 for big toe and polish on rest, £45 for a full set (set in bio sculpture) scared to charge anymore because people round here have balked at £25 for bio overlays! I seriously need to widen my net by the looks of things :eek:

those are great, can't believe you managed to get them smooth!

I'm thinking of charging £30 for big toe and polish on rest, £45 for a full set (set in bio sculpture) scared to charge anymore because people round here have balked at £25 for bio overlays! I seriously need to widen my net by the looks of things :eek:

People where I live don't like to pay high prices for things either but I decided that a crystal pedicure is a quality service and I should be charging for the fact it is a fantastic look that lasts for 4/5 weeks easily.

I charge £20 for wraps, £25 for Minx.
£45 for wraps & silver Crystal big toe.
£50 for wraps & coloured Crystal big toe.
£50 for Minx & silver Crystal big toe.
£55 for Minx & coloured Crystal big toe.

People are surprised at the high price but realise they are getting the best quality crystals and so far those that see them & instantly want them (before knowing the price) are booking in even if they have to save a little before getting them done.

This my foot:
IMAG0220.jpg

thanks Baggybear, that's certainly food for thought.

I was planning on ordering my pricelists today but will definitely give it some more thought before I put the order though now.

@ Baggybear,

Loving the picture x. Can you explain what you class as "wraps" please, maybe I am being a bit thick today.

JES x

hey been reasy what yoy have send and they look great. Where do you bye the crystals from. I wouldnt mind doing them my self. Also i dont do the nail wraps can some1 explain if its easy or not. thank you:)

@ Baggybear,

Loving the picture x. Can you explain what you class as "wraps" please, maybe I am being a bit thick today.

JES x

I stock more than 1 brand of nail wrap that is not 'Minx' so I just say 'wraps' in referal to all 'other brand nail wraps' that I stock.

These 'other wraps' are seperated from my 'Minx wraps' and clients are told which are 'Minx' and which are 'other wraps' when looking through the different designs. :)

Latest posts

Back