Swarovski Crystal Pixie UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helward87

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

Does anyone know if and when any reputable websites/companies are going to be stocking this product in the UK?!

I NEED some [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

TIA xx

Nail harmony are going to be stocking them soon xx

I believe hazel Dixon nails was the distributor but had sold out when I tried to order a few weeks ago.

Thanks girlies xx

Just seen this pop up on Facebook anyone tried it yet or have any pictures? Does it feel rough? X

You can feel them but they are smooth x

You can feel them but they are smooth x

That's good to know :) they advise no topcoat, just seal the edge and I wasn't sure how felt about thAt... Has anyone tried topcoat over them?! Xx

Has anyone seen the new crystal pixies from Swarovski for nails?
Anyone know where we can buy this in the U.K.? Xx

Nail harmony have them.
x

Yes.... [emoji8] have u used them??

It says it's out of stock
Some places say there's a waiting list and that's for the states

Nail harmony have black & bronze I think but you'd have to call head office to check.
I haven't used them myself but have seen them in the flesh on nails done by other techs and they are beautiful! x

Ok I'll call them
They look so good I can't wait to get some

Anyone have any pictures of nails they have done using them? X

Have u googled them? They look so beautiful

Pre order for March [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]
Oh pants, I have seen one seller on eBay but not sure if you're happy to buy off there, I think they're available from 25th Feb. It does say authorised seller X

Oh pants, I have seen one seller on eBay but not sure if you're happy to buy off there, I think they're available from 25th Feb. It does say authorised seller X

Yea 2 shades are available 25th Feb then the other two released March.. Maybe I should just wait..
Let me have a look on eBay lol

Latest posts

Back