Swarovski crystals disaster

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look this is not a miracle treatment that will stay put for weeks on end if the client is not going to look after them.

You can't expect crystals to stay put in tight shoes and walking miles.

A client needs to do all they can to protect their toes from damage and if they want indestructable crystal toes they will have to loose some shine because the free edge will need to have a much thicker layer of gel & top coat to hold those crystals in place.

A set of mine stayed put for ages, and I went to Eurodisney and walked miles & miles daily, I wore trainers & boots as we had bad weather on some days but I did not loose a single crystal.

It was done with Eco clear soak off gel as a base, thicker layer and a top coat (before Eco top came out).

I've worn crystal pedis for weeks at a time, as baggybear said its not foolproof, you have to treat your toes well, if they are going to be doing more stressful stuff then you as a tech need to know so you can do the coatings as required, in summer when clients a wearing flip flops, open toe sandals etc its easier, in winter then more gel is required as they will be bumped and squashed more.

Always advise the client this :)

Latest posts

Back