Swarovski Crystals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily Case

Reaction score
Hi, geeks.

I'm looking to buy some Swarovski Crystals as my rhinestones are rather dull and quite bulky... But I don't know what size to get. Has anyone got pictures of different sizes on the nails?

Sorry to be a pain but I'm looking to buy in bulk and trial/error isn't really something I can afford to do right now!

Xx

By the way, I've tried a search but my phone is playing up - more than happy to read other threads if someone could link me to a few? :) xx

Hi,

I find the best ones are 1.8mm, they are the smallest I can find, and they are small but it looks so much nicer when on the nail and not bulky!:)

Hope that helps:):biggrin:

I bought stone size 10 in not sure what mm they are but they are too big I'm going o drop right down to ss6 or 7 xx

I bought stone size 10 in not sure what mm they are but they are too big I'm going o drop right down to ss6 or 7 xx

The 1.8 mm are SS5 , Try them ones :)

Oh I will thank you xx

This is size ss5 on my nails.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335284563.123130.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335284563.123130.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 7,026
This is size ss5 on my nails.

Tbh I didn't know they came in diff sizes but I suppose the smaller they are the better they will look. Would these not catch on everything?

These look lovely:) x

No they didn't catch at all. They were fine actually :)

Oh lolly they look fab! Where did you get them from? X

when i went on my swarovski course everyone used SS07, I had SS09 and personally i preferred them on toes as the crystal look was acheived better.

However the ady i worked on had hot pop pink shellac with white glitter then SS07 scattered on the toes and this looked gorge!

For fingers however id definatly go for SS05/06/07.

I bought mine from scatter crystals xxx

Hi geeks do you know where I can get Swarovski bows :?:

Hi, geeks.

I'm looking to buy some Swarovski Crystals as my rhinestones are rather dull and quite bulky... But I don't know what size to get. Has anyone got pictures of different sizes on the nails?

Sorry to be a pain but I'm looking to buy in bulk and trial/error isn't really something I can afford to do right now!

Xx

on my ring finger, i have 3 sizes of swarovski.
the dark pinks are SS9's (largest at 2.6mm)
then i have SS5's in crystal
then SS3's in crystal
as well as 2mm pink pearls
1.5mm white pearls

hope that helps x

picture.php

Your Swarovski nail is gorgeous Curvygirl x

Your Swarovski nail is gorgeous Curvygirl x

aw, thanx!

looks so much better in real life - cameras just don't capture how lovely swarovskis gleam.... i just :Love: them!

I get mines from scatter crystals.

Hi geeks do you know where I can get Swarovski bows :?:

Hi! I assumed u just make them from the crystals in a 32123 formation ! I might be wrong so pls correct me if I am :)

Hello

I have ordered some crystals which I have never used before so will be practicing on myself first. I was just wondering what you do when removing them:) x

Latest posts

Back