Swarovski crystals

kelly bundy

Hey where do you purchase your Swarovski crystals and from and how much do you charge for them?

CocoAllure

Hi there welcome
Are you a nail tech

Emily S

Cheap ain't nice and nice ain't cheap <3
Hi, I purchase them from a lady who I found on ebay, she's a registered Swarovski seller. I could give you her details if you like she's a very reliable and at the best price I found in any amount you like :)

kelly bundy

Hi yes I am a nail tech. Emily yes that would be great. Thank you. Can email me on kashford@hotmail.co.uk

CocoAllure

Most places sell them.
Scattercrystals have a large selection sweetsquared sell them too

Emily S

celbra86

Beauty Tips

Emily S

Jessicaspalace@outlook.com

This is her email if you're interested and her an email I'm sure she'll get back to you with prices etc

Beauty Tips

Wonderban

Dani
Hi Emily, What is her seller ID on eBay so I can go and have a look, and more than likely place an order :)

Emily S

Jessicaspalace@outlook.com that's her email I can't remember the page as it's a long time since I've used it i just WhatsApp her my orders now

RachieD85

Hi, I purchase them from a lady who I found on ebay, she's a registered Swarovski seller. I could give you her details if you like she's a very reliable and at the best price I found in any amount you like :)
Hi could u also send me details too please. Thank you

JayM

CocoAllure

Emily S

Emily is she cheaper than scattercrystals xx
I dunno what Scatter Crystals charges but I do recall when researching a couple of years ago she was the cheapest around.

wurlyz18

This is one of my biggest problems at the moment, I can't find a decent, continuous supplier of swarovski crystals. Can I be really cheeky and ask if you could email me too. hayleymidd@hotmail.com
Thank you

asteropi

Please send me too

Emily S

Emily S

That's the email ^^^