Swarovski crystals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelly bundy

Reaction score
Hey where do you purchase your Swarovski crystals and from and how much do you charge for them?

Hi there welcome
Are you a nail tech

Hi, I purchase them from a lady who I found on ebay, she's a registered Swarovski seller. I could give you her details if you like she's a very reliable and at the best price I found in any amount you like :)

Hi yes I am a nail tech. Emily yes that would be great. Thank you. Can email me on [email protected]

Most places sell them.
Scattercrystals have a large selection sweetsquared sell them too

[email protected]

This is her email if you're interested and her an email I'm sure she'll get back to you with prices etc

Hi Emily, What is her seller ID on eBay so I can go and have a look, and more than likely place an order :)

[email protected] that's her email I can't remember the page as it's a long time since I've used it i just WhatsApp her my orders now

Hi, I purchase them from a lady who I found on ebay, she's a registered Swarovski seller. I could give you her details if you like she's a very reliable and at the best price I found in any amount you like :)
Hi could u also send me details too please. Thank you

Emily is she cheaper than scattercrystals xx
I dunno what Scatter Crystals charges but I do recall when researching a couple of years ago she was the cheapest around.

This is one of my biggest problems at the moment, I can't find a decent, continuous supplier of swarovski crystals. Can I be really cheeky and ask if you could email me too. [email protected]
Thank you

Please send me too

That's the email ^^^

Latest posts

Back