Swarovski falling off!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaurenSparkles

Reaction score
Hi

I'm seriously getting wound up by these sparkly little devils!!!

I did a Swarovski nail for a client on Saturday. Iv had no luck sitting them on too of shellac top coat so this time I decided to do my gel polish as usual then I did a layer of Nsi finishing gel and embedded them into it. Looked great, the following day I get a message, half of them have fallen off! So I came into the salon to fix them, this time I used gel bond & too coat (lost most of their sparkle) then this morning she messages me to advise me she's lost one off her toe, did the same thing again.

I don't offer them really because I have NO confidence that they will stay!

I don't want to put top coat on them because they don't sparkle as much. It's
Embarrassing that after less than 24 hrs they are losing them.

How on earth do people get then to stay put.....FOREVER!!! X

I found the best way for me was embedding into the shellac top coat then cure

Sent from my LG-E610 using SalonGeek mobile app

Place in topcoat, move around slightly so topcoats around the sides, cure. Then with a dotter dot around the sides, imagine how a diamond is held into a ring the claw type thing, it's the same idea, then cure.

Finger nail fixer showed us this on her tour the other week xx

I cure my shellac and then wipe off inhibition layer and use a brush on resin and place them into that. Allow to dry as I do the other fingers and then with a nail art brush go around the crystals with top coat and cure. They just never stay on if I cure them in the inhibition layer xx

Latest posts

Back