Swarovski nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi peeps!
I'm thinking of adding Swarovski nails as an extra service I just need a bit of advice on this please. Do I need to go on a course? (Although can't be hard to do)
What do I need to get (glue recommendations) and how much do you charge??

Thanks! Xx

I would like to know this stuff too! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am wanting to know too please! :) the internet doesn't always give you the exact answers you want, xx

I think there is a course, remember someone saying they did it. Have you seen the fingernail fixers you tube video on this? Sorry can't post a link as on my phone.

Hi peeps!
I'm thinking of adding Swarovski nails as an extra service I just need a bit of advice on this please. Do I need to go on a course? (Although can't be hard to do)
What do I need to get (glue recommendations) and how much do you charge??

Thanks! Xx

Hello :)

I did my training with NSI and had to travel about an hour to my training. It was £50 plus vat, only half a day but I'd rather have the certificate!

I already have NSI and Pro Polish systems so I just use them and order the stones from Ebay :)

I charge £45 for all toes covered in stones and £25 for big toe covered in stone and other 8 toes pro polish. I'm thinking of putting the price up to 50 and 30 for summer and holidays.

Depending on how they look after them they can get up to 8 weeks out of them! All my clients love them. Defo add it to your services ♡ xxx

Beleza Beauty ♡

Thank you that's really helpful I did look at that website & think I will go on the course as u said its good to have the certificate!
I've had a look on eBay, what size do you buy as it comes up all different sizes? Could you send me the link to the eBay page please?
Thank u xx

Sounds great! Did they teach you to use nail glue to stick them on or to use the sticky layer from the pro polish? X

Thank you that's really helpful I did look at that website & think I will go on the course as u said its good to have the certificate!
I've had a look on eBay, what size do you buy as it comes up all different sizes? Could you send me the link to the eBay page please?
Thank u xx

Sorry I can't copy the link on my phone but if you put this number in the eBay search bar this is the seller I use: 130992744567 ... user Spa77

I use ss5 and ss7 as these are gorgeous, small and delicate! I keep a few ss7 as well for on the big toes. Cheeky tip, don't put big stones on the free edge as they are the easiest ones to fall off :)

I always do it in the first top coat layer, cure then do another light coat of top coat over all the stones so secure them in place. I also double cure the last top quote just to be on the safe side :)

You'll love doing them, they look so stunning!

Beleza Beauty ♡

Thanks ill be trialling that on my own toes (if I can reach, im 25 weeks pregnant with a bad back!).

Latest posts

Back