Swarovski pedi!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do:
PREP
thin base layer, cure
thicker gel layer, place crystals, cure
top coat, cure.

Here's a pic from last night (same design as she has had before as she loved it so much):
Untitled-1.jpg

I am yet to get the Eco top coat, have tried completing shellac in purple purple then putting swarovskis on with resin and activator but she lost a crystal less than 24 hrs after :( today have done shellac hot pop pink and places swarovskis in uncured top coat and then cured so will see how that lasts! Baggy bear do u think I have managed to get crystal on ok on the full big toe??

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336335040.594689.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336335040.594689.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 320
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336335092.113192.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336335092.113192.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
crystal tips: What size crystals have you used on the full big toes as they look on the large size to me, the coverage looks good though.

Trying to use these crystals with Shellac gives me a headache! I have a client wanting a full ring finger so will have to figure out something for 2 weeks time. I bought gelbond by CND to glue them on but that seems to make them cloudy? I dont know why, maybe its because the gelbond dries cloudy underneath the crystal or something? Or I am probably getting glue on the crystals. I will try using the gelbond again but with a different method and pray it works otherwise I will cryy!

I used Pro Impressions nail glue and it worked a treat x

Trying to use these crystals with Shellac gives me a headache! I have a client wanting a full ring finger so will have to figure out something for 2 weeks time. I bought gelbond by CND to glue them on but that seems to make them cloudy? I dont know why, maybe its because the gelbond dries cloudy underneath the crystal or something? Or I am probably getting glue on the crystals. I will try using the gelbond again but with a different method and pray it works otherwise I will cryy!

Lolly regular nail glue, sparingly, try not to get any on the body of the crystal just a little on the flat back (if that makes sense:) )

They have been a nightmare to photograph as they are too blingy and so far I have only managed to get 1 pic that shows them ok, it's not the best pic but it shows my toes off okish lol.
When I'm Spain next week I will try to get a better pic in natural light as the pic is just not showing them off well enough.

Untitled.jpg

Baggybear these are lovely :)

Lolly regular nail glue, sparingly, try not to get any on the body of the crystal just a little on the flat back (if that makes sense:) )

Thank you Lynda :). Need to go to Sally's tomorrow so will pick one up there then. I am still to try it with your metho but that is the way i plan to do this ladies :) x

crystal tips: What size crystals have you used on the full big toes as they look on the large size to me, the coverage looks good though.

They r ss7 it was my first order so unsure of which to go for but have ordered 6s now xxxx

They r ss7 it was my first order so unsure of which to go for but have ordered 6s now xxxx
I thought they looked big, my prefered size is ss5, they look tiny until you put them onto the nail the suddenly they look quite big.

I hope you find the size of the ss6 crystals better, you will probably end up going down to ss5 as there isn't much colour choice available in an ss6, where you can get so many colours in ss5.

It looks like you did a good job of those toes though so I hope they stay put for a while for your client and she is happy with them.

Latest posts

Back