Swarovski pedicure-what size crystals?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peartree

Reaction score
Hi geeks, Wanna start doing these this year but....

What size crystals do you all use?
Do you put the crystals on every toe nail or just the big toe nail?
How much do you charge?

SS5 I think mine are I do either sometimes apply them to all toes sometimes just one depends what the clients wants, I charge £55 xx

I use size SS5, it takes more then 100 crystals for 1 big toe-nails ;-)

Great thanks...
Is £55 when they have all the toes done?
What do you charge for just the big toe?

There are literally hundreds of threads that cover crystal pedicure and you will find soo much information if you search that you will get the answers to your questions & also get answers to questions that you didn't even think to ask yet.

I would say ss5 gives the best neat look and that anywhere from 120 to 300 crystals will be needed just for the 2 big toes there are the obvious variables in the clients width and length of toenail.

Thanks... but every thread I found it said the same... Search! I did and i couldn't find how much people charges and the different things they do with them ie

Big toe crystals and rest paint?
Big toe crystals and rest wraps
Or all toes??

I believe I have now read through every 'crystal toes' thread available :lol: and thoroughly enjoyed it. I am actually quite excited and can't wait to get started.... but something Baggybear mentioned made me hesitate. I use gelish and with the gelish top coat, to soak off you have to break the seal, which as she said would mean filing through the crystals. Unless others tell me differently. So if I purchased the Cuccio Pronto Soak off gel, will I need to also get the base coat and the soak off remover and do you just soak a magi wrap to remove, nothing else??

I use ss5 in loads of colors and i have a few ss3 and ss7 in ab rose just incase a client wants a pattern

I believe I have now read through every 'crystal toes' thread available :lol: and thoroughly enjoyed it. I am actually quite excited and can't wait to get started.... but something Baggybear mentioned made me hesitate. I use gelish and with the gelish top coat, to soak off you have to break the seal, which as she said would mean filing through the crystals. Unless others tell me differently. So if I purchased the Cuccio Pronto Soak off gel, will I need to also get the base coat and the soak off remover and do you just soak a magi wrap to remove, nothing else??

Many of us who use gelish don't buff top coat before removal.

Many of us who use gelish don't buff top coat before removal.

so how long would it take to soak off if you don't buff.

so how long would it take to soak off if you don't buff.
As said you do not have to buff the soak off gel top coat for Gelish so you could try using this and it should soak off in the same time (if not quicker as I am sure I have read that people find it soaks off faster without buffing).

IF you choose to buy Eco Universal Soak Off Top Coat (because it does NOT dull the crystals shine) then you would apply your normal base & colour coats and just replace the top coat with the Eco one. No need to change anything else. :wink2:

Brilliant, thank you. Well you learn something new everyday. I shall give soaking without buffing a go.
Baggybear thank you for all your informative posts on Crystal Nails x

by the way, where do you buy your Eco Universal Soak Off Top Coat from please x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back