Swarovski pedicures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becca@blush

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Just wondering do you really need to do a course to do swarovski crystal pedicures? UV seen a course with nsi for sixty euro and that'sfor a half day, just wondering if its really necessary?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I don't think u do! Just need to b nail trained!! It is better if u do it though x

I don't think you need a course, if you are competent in painting which means you have a steady hand and eye for detail then a couple of practises is what you need and to read up all the threads on here which give invaluable tips on the best method to use.

I did my first couple on family and haven't looked back since, I have loads of brides booked in for these and feel very confident in doing them and I am always cautious on letting myself loose on clients and am not one of those people that always picks things up easily so I'd say go for it, have a go on a friend/family a couple of times, then if you really are struggling then you know you may need to spend out on a course.

Obviously you need to check your insurance to make sure they don't require you to have training to be covered for this treatment.

hth

H x

Latest posts

Back