Swarovski prices?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leesse

Reaction score
Just wondering if you charge per crystal or per nail etc?? I'm fairly new and don't want to over/underprice.

I've been asked to do a full Swarovski pedicure but have absolutely no idea how much to charge on top of a normal pedi price?!?!

Any help would be appreciated thank you <3 x

There is a thread about this if you search :)

But from what I remember techs have advised from £40 right up to £120. All depends on the size of crystal they were using I think.
Hope that's helps xx

Aw thank you very much for taking the time to post the link, I will look now :)) x

There are many, many threads about this as well as other things you will want to ask once you start thinking about adding crystal pedicures and manicures to your services.

A search will bring up threads on things you have not even thought about yet so I suggest you set aside a good few hours for research & get yourself sat comfy with a cuppa & some bikkies or a bottle of wine and a notepad and pen to note down all the info you find useful and the other questions that you think of along the way so you can search for answers to those too.

There really is a huge amount of information at your fingertips already there waiting for you to find it.

I wish you lots of fun and interesting reading hours and hope you learn all you need - if not then please do post again asking for help.

Latest posts

Back