Sweep or stripe your French?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats my video, im not that great as you can see;) x

Never mind hun, we still love you even if we don't love your french manicures :Love:

On a serious note though, I do hope that she is actually not that bad at what she does, I feel guilty taking the mick! We all started somewhere but most of us didn't share our train smashes on you tube. LOL

Never mind hun, we still love you even if we don't love your french manicures :Love:

On a serious note though, I do hope that she is actually not that bad at what she does, I feel guilty taking the mick! We all started somewhere but most of us didn't share our train smashes on you tube. LOL

Well im not great at french nails but looking at this i feel better about mine:biggrin:
but feel bad for her!!! I was waiting for the bit to come and say this is not how you do it!
Poor lass!
x x

I'm definitely a sweeper!

I find it much easier to get a crisp, fluid, straight line with this method, rather than making lots of little movements. It seems to jar slightly for me.

If you're struggling, you might find it easier to start from the middle and do a half-sweep in whichever direction you're most comfortable and then start from the side on the second sweep and go right into the middle. I'm not sure I've explained that properly, but I hope you get the idea?

Bless, that wasn't the best video. That's the problem with youtube though - anyone can put ANYTHING on :eek:

Latest posts

Back