Sweet Shop

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazjp69

Reaction score
Does anyone know if I go over to the Leeds S2 shop Monday 25th will they have the new Shellac colours and additives on sale or are they waiting till PB has finished and then selling them on the Tuesday. I got a free day off on the Monday and can go over for a spend but not worth it if no shellac on sale lol

Does anyone know if I go over to the Leeds S2 shop Monday 25th will they have the new Shellac colours and additives on sale or are they waiting till PB has finished and then selling them on the Tuesday. I got a free day off on the Monday and can go over for a spend but not worth it if no shellac on sale lol

S2 do not empty the warehouse to go to a show! Ring and ask if the shop is selling the new colours .. why would you think anyone here would know the answer to awhat is a question for Sweet Squared? This is not sweetsquared.com it is salongeek.com!!

Forgive me Geeg, maybe a silly question, but why does 'Sweet Squared LLP' appear on the bottom of every page across the whole site?
I just presumed it was run by S2.

www.nail-ific.co.uk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Forgive me Geeg, maybe a silly question, but why does 'Sweet Squared LLP' appear on the bottom of every page across the whole site?
I just presumed it was run by S2.

Welcome to Nail-ific

I can see why you may have thought that , but the fact is that although technically S2 owns the site it is independent in nature and welcomes all brands and all educators, clients and users.

This site was formed years ago before S2 was a twinkle in the eye of its founder Samuel Sweet. :lol: Samuel started the nail geek site years ago in the USA. It has become huge. Samuel and his partners now own Sweet Squared and S2 funds the site but it is not meant to represent S2 as it embraces all brands and all users of all brands. In other words, Salongeek is not product specific and should not be treated as if it were a private line to S2. If anyone has questions for S2 they should contact S2 and not ask questions here that they expect to be answered by S2.

Thank you Geeg for putting me right. I stand corrected. 😊

www.nail-ific.co.uk

S2 do not empty the warehouse to go to a show! Ring and ask if the shop is selling the new colours .. why would you think anyone here would know the answer to awhat is a question for Sweet Squared? This is not sweetsquared.com it is salongeek.com!!

Just wondered if anyone else had found out who couldn't make pro beauty and was thinking of doing the same as me :sad:

Latest posts

Back