Sweet Squared account

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snaz

Reaction score
Do you have to have trained with cnd to have an account??
Only asking as I'm at college and using cnd acrylic, and college say you r not able to purchase from them if we do not do a course at college where a cnd assessor comes in and checks our work to see if it's upto cnd standards??

Do you have to have trained with cnd to have an account??
Only asking as I'm at college and using cnd acrylic, and college say you r not able to purchase from them if we do not do a course at college where a cnd assessor comes in and checks our work to see if it's upto cnd standards??

Once you have gained your qualification and have your certificate to prove it, then you can register as an account and buy pretty much everything on offer apart from l&p and Brisa gels ... For those you will have to either be assessed at your college by a CND educator as they said or do a product trying day for each to make certain you are using the systems correctly but Everything else, and you are good to go.

Hi
I did the CND spa manicure and pedicure course a few years back, i then went to work for someone so I havent placed an order for a few years. would i be able to order now? I have lost my password and username :( i know i cant order l & p or brisa but would i be able to order shellac and minx Xx

Hi
I did the CND spa manicure and pedicure course a few years back, i then went to work for someone so I havent placed an order for a few years. would i be able to order now? I have lost my password and username :( i know i cant order l & p or brisa but would i be able to order shellac and minx Xx
They should have you on record. Just ring and ask. 08452106060

Last edited:
Once you have gained your qualification and have your certificate to prove it, then you can register as an account and buy pretty much everything on offer apart from l&p and Brisa gels ... For those you will have to either be assessed at your college by a CND educator as they said or do a product trying day for each to make certain you are using the systems correctly but Everything else, and you are good to go.
Thanks Geeg that make sense, i have an account with sweet squared so couldnt understand why i had to do course, but i have never tried to purchase acrylic. I will do the cnd course at college when the assessor comes in!! Thanks

Latest posts

Back