Sweet Squared and CND out of stock?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulaxxx

Reaction score
Hi I have been tempted to try Shellac I use IBD at the moment- which I am happy with, but I just fancied a play with the Shellac and the CND pedicure products. I have noticed that on S2 there seems to be 'out of stock' here and there. Is this normal for S2?

No it isn't normal.

But if it concerns you perhaps you should not have a play.

It's a shame because I went on there all excited and then a few things I was going to purchase was out of stock. I came back off feeling a little disappointed :( meh xxx

How weird that all the bits you wanted were out of stock.

On your first sweet squared visit.

After all the hoo ha and upset on the thread about the broken cnd lamps.

Just as well you are only looking to have a play so no harm done eh.

Peace and respect

Jacqui x

Actually id say certain things are out of stock quite alot!

I've been using s2 for around 3 years now and i love the products but have found when i come to order things generally at least one thing is out of stock that i'd like x

Actually id say certain things are out of stock quite alot!

I've been using s2 for around 3 years now and i love the products but have found when i come to order things generally at least one thing is out of stock that i'd like x

Id sadly have to agree :(

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I also agree cream puff is always out if stock here in Ireland... When it is in stock I buy a few extra to keep me going the additives are another one!

Every time I go to either Sally's or Alan Howard with my shopping list, you can guarantee half of it is not in stock. Winds me up too. Lesson is, when it does come back in, buy double!

On a visit to Sally's a few months ago the sales assistant told me they weren't going to be stocking Seche Vite anymore, that what was in store was going to be the last of it. I took no notice. Last week I bought my Seche Vite from Sally's, as usual.

I agree when it's back in stock buy a couple I know for small businesses this is not allways the best way, but if its something I know might usually be out of stock I will. this also happens to me more so at Sally's actually so it's not just s2 and I wouldn't ever let it put you off buying with them because cnd has without a doubt made my business what it is today.

How weird that all the bits you wanted were out of stock.

On your first sweet squared visit.

After all the hoo ha and upset on the thread about the broken cnd lamps.

Just as well you are only looking to have a play so no harm done eh.

Peace and respect

Jacqui x

This confused me! Am I missing something? Xx

The only pedicure products we are out of is RawEarth (which was discontinued). It was only there during the final phase out - thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Out of stocks do happen from time to time and we do our best to prevent them, often stocking excessive months worth of stock as a buffer for our customers. Currently we have 23 items out of 2,200 out of stock and we are working hard to make that 0.

Thanks again!

This confused me! Am I missing something? Xx

It didn't confuse me.... There have been a few threads similar to this one lately. Not everything said on them has been conducive! Have a read and I think you will get her meaning!

Xxx

Clearly it's let's have a pop at Sweet Squared day today!

Clearly it's let's have a pop at Sweet Squared day today!

It seems that way and I'm sorry but it's disgusting slating them on a public forum. They have never been more than helpful and respectful ...... And message to S2 you still have a huge amount of support and love x

It didn't confuse me.... There have been a few threads similar to this one lately. Not everything said on them has been conducive! Have a read and I think you will get her meaning!

Xxx

I think it was actually a pointless reply n I agree I didn't get it either! I do think proper advice has been given though and it didn't need to be a pop at s2 if people replied with proper advise it wouldn't be it would be 'nipped in the bud' so to speak, I have also had this problem at times with s2 but it wouldn't put me off I think cnd is a fantastic brand. If your a s2/cnd fan stick up for them give good advice don't shoot people down and give pointless replies!

i think when it comes to product, the individual nail tech salon owner needs to know there popular services and or colors etc ...!! and what is clearly going to run out weeks ahead don't blame that one on anyone ,suppliers run out of goods time to time just like supermarkets do ,you have to be accountable for your own stock as well, products don't run out over night and if they do you should have planned better when you were making the purchase and bought more ...?

Last edited:
It seems that way and I'm sorry but it's disgusting slating them on a public forum. They have never been more than helpful and respectful ...... And message to S2 you still have a huge amount of support and love x

Actually if you look at the bottom of the page you will see this forum is copyrighted by S2 so not really impartial is it?

i think when it comes to product, the individual needs to know there popular services and or colors etc ...!! and what is clearly going to run out weeks ahead don't blame that one on anyone,you have to be accountable for your own stock as well, products don't run out over night and if they do you should have planned better when you were making the purchase and bought more ...?

Totally agree if you allways keep a spare you won't run out especially if its something you might go through a lot of! X

i haven't bought a massive amount from them, maybe 6/7 orders. but i know that anything i have bought arrives super fast with updates on what stage my order is at, they give you a delivery time to within the hour.
amazing in my opinion! the popular and new colours maybe do go out of stock faster but i would highly recommend them as a supplier.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Here here I second that. Massive love and respect.

To the op as with any company who distributes high quality products with hundreds of thousands of users occasionally yes things are out of stock. No different to anywhere else. But you will find all of the staff at S2 more than happy to deal with any of your queries and after my 12 years in the industry I find them much better than most!

There are an awful lot of us on here getting terribly fed up with the battering certain people are giving both CND and Sweet Squared on here. It's disgusting and giving the whole industry a less than favourable name. This forum is for professionals and it's time we all went back to behaving in a professional manner!

Latest posts

Back