Sweet Squared and CND out of stock?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think you'll regret it cnd products really are great and I am currently swapping from opi to vinylux I highly recommend it I love it! :) x

I to am going to swap my opi for vinylux the reviews are amazing can't wait xx

So glad this post turned from negative to positive so quickly!! :D

Thanks Paula,

But don't let a post or two (or more) put you off anything. All forums I have been on (and I have been on many) have a habit of turning emotive over constructive at times. Emotion can tint the way you read others posts. Sort of like if you have ever read a ghost story (or scary book) late at night before you go to bed, you will have an unusual tendency to hear more bumps in the night than if you were reading... I dunno... say Winnie The Pooh or something :)

Our industry is so fricken awesome and it is fueled almost entirely by passion. However like any fuel, it can combust easily even when you don't want it to. When that happens, peoples emotions flare and it is hard to be balanced and constructive. In those instances, it is easy to read into what people say and instill meaning where there was none (speaking from experience here!).

Lets all make the assumption that no assumptions were made, that nothing went bump in the night and read all posts the rest of the day with the voice of Pooh. Seriously... how could you not smile if you did that? :)

Thank you Geek that is what I shall do xxx

As the starter of this thread with a genuine question, I am really pleased you have taken the time to reply to me, I am trying to make good business decisions. I turn to salon Geek for guidance and advice. I don't like rushing in to things . I have got to say that the hostility my question was met with very nearly put me off using S2 because of the hostile culture that seems to have developed (on here). Thanks to your response I am going to give it a go and order a few bits and wait for the other items to be back in stock.
Very grateful - Thank you xxx

Wise choice. They are fantastic and I can't actually fault them (regardless of "lamp-gate" as hazeleyes amusingly referred to it as!). You won't be disappointed xx

So glad this post turned from negative to positive so quickly!! :D

To be fair it didn't start as a negative - just seeking advice. I was also shocked at the response. Thankfully Geek gave the the reassurance that was needed after all that. Xxx

To be fair it didn't start as a negative - just seeking advice. I was also shocked at the response. Thankfully Geek gave the the reassurance that was needed after all that. Xxx
It definitely wasn't you they made it negative so don't worry about that x

How can anyone knock a company that has spend £££££ and time and passion to invent new and exciting products, without them I wouldn't have the successful business that I have....a big high 5 from me :Love:
Not forgetting geeg....who gives her time and knowledge free of charge on this site... Another high 5

How can anyone knock a company that has spend £££££ and time and passion to invent new and exciting products, without them I wouldn't have the successful business that I have....a big high 5 from me :Love:
Not forgetting geeg....who gives her time and knowledge free of charge on this site... Another high 5

So true.

After all the tension that has been rife just lately, lets just take a few minutes to appreciate just what we have here with salon geek........think about it, help, advice, opinions, and guidance, readily available, given by true professionals, passionate about what they do, and have our best interests at heart.

I am truly appreciative for this site, it really is invaluable. So please, how about giving it the respect it deserves?

Tomorrow is another day.

Ok fab high five- eek here goes the next question, hopefully by now you will have worked out I genuinely want the answer/ advice/ knowledge or anything else constructive anyone has got to offer.
Why has the Earth Pedicure been discontinued? I liked the idea of it being warming. Is there a new product being launched to replace it? Thank you

"Lamp-gate" made me laugh out loud!

I dont know the actual answer but maybe its because it wasn't a very popular line, I've only ever used the marine one so it wasn't popular with me LOL

The same thing happened to me, I loved the manicure citrus spa exfoliating crystals and activator but they were discontinued because they weren't very popular. I was told that people didn't use them properly ie: the whole system and so they were replaced with a simplified routine :(

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Karaxxx

In my experience s2 have been great. The only things that have ever been out of stock when I've been placing an order have been brand new colours, mostly just one or two but they are soon available again. And occasionally tips but I think they were phasing some out. So all in all great products, great suplier, very happy customer.

Give it a try and I'm sure you will be pleased.

Xx

I dont know the actual answer but maybe its because it wasn't a very popular line, I've only ever used the marine one so it wasn't popular with me LOL

The same thing happened to me, I loved the manicure citrus spa exfoliating crystals and activator but they were discontinued because they weren't very popular. I was told that people didn't use them properly ie: the whole system and so they were replaced with a simplified routine :(

Karaxxx

I'm with you Twid, I adored the exfoliating crystals and the crystal activator ... It was genius and I still miss it.

Just for the record - I have various suppliers for my salon, at one time or another things can be out of stock with all of them. This is normal, just as we run out of things occasionally. As a seasoned professional and in my experience no other company can beat S2 for their customer service and the way they conduct their business. CND products are fabulous and I have got 3 CND lamps in my salon that I have never had any problems with - I'm a fan of S2 :)

I would like to apologise if I caused this thread to become negative. It was truly not my intention. Quite the reverse. As I have said on more than one occasion I've learned more in the last year from using salon geek than I did in my previous years in the industry. I was trying to stop an other negative thread . But apologies if my comments have been misconstrued or offended anyone.

Love that Samuel took the time to soothe this thread.

S2 gets big thumbs up from me, they are brilliant. If you are worried about p&p when only ordering small amounts, try ellisons who are s2 sub distributor and their orders are free over £50

Lamp-gate LOL!! I've only got one, I'm s******g my pants incase it breaks lol!
Xxx

Karaxxx

Tell me what you like about the marine pedicure range. Xxx

Tell me what you like about the marine pedicure range. Xxx

This question is way off topic for this thread. Why not post a new thread to have that question answered (and where other members will benefit from the information) ? The info will be lost in this thread when people do a search if posted here.

I've used it since 2007 and just love the smell, my favourite is the soak (its menthol, devine). For exfoliation I used to use the sea scrub but I changed over to the salt scrub because it's kind of oily and moisturises at the same time. The cucumber heal cream is lovely and thick, it softens beautifully. I use the microplane from S2 which is amazing so I find that I don't use the serum anymore but it was good when I did.

HTH

Karaxxx

LOL ur right Geeg, just answered without thinking but not sure how to move now!

This question is way off topic for this thread. Why not post a new thread to have that question answered (and where other members will benefit from the information) ? The info will be lost in this thread when people do a search if posted here.

I suppose so geeg,but the Earth Pedicure was one of the items not in stock - so not totally off topic. Xxx

Latest posts

Back