Sweet Squared at Beauty UK?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautytreats75

Reaction score
Ive just recieved my ticket for beauty uk. Yay!! But i couldnt see sweet squared on the floor plan. Have i missed them? Are they going to be there does anyone know?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

No, they don't do Birmingham apparently. Next stop - Manchester :biggrin:

:-( boo hoo!!! Whys that i wonder??

I think - don't quote me! - I read somewhere that at the end of the day it all boils down to resources, and they have to take a view on which shows to go to and which ones to stay away. I'd imagine it's really expensive to hire a premium spot at a major exhibition and staff it etc, to cover them all would be a huge cost so they select the most popular. But like I say - don't quote me, I can't remember whether I read this somewhere or dreamt it lol!!! :lol:

I think - don't quote me! - I read somewhere that at the end of the day it all boils down to resources, and they have to take a view on which shows to go to and which ones to stay away. I'd imagine it's really expensive to hire a premium spot at a major exhibition and staff it etc, to cover them all would be a huge cost so they select the most popular. But like I say - don't quote me, I can't remember whether I read this somewhere or dreamt it lol!!! :lol:

You not dreaming I asked this question within my "before and after nailclass post".....:lol:

Makes sence i guess, but surely the money they make at these shows and the future business they get from doing them.
Sweet squared PLEASE come to birmingham!! Lol

I know a few exhibitors aren't doing Birmingham because it wasn't a massive show last year. The stand I worked on took double at Excel that it took at Birmingham and that was just the card payments.

We can speculate but we won't know for sure unless someone from S2 comes along.

I am gutted because I was planning on investing in Shellac at the next show but I'm going for Nouvatan instead. I'll have to wait for Olympia or Manchester instead!

PR aren't going to be there either... With s2 not going I'm starting to wonder if there is much reason to go... :( those were 2 of the major stands I wanted to visit that were just too busy at Olympia :(

I know i needed minx and more shellac :-(

Latest posts

Back